' CAFE! ' Daesung jolted. 

Upon realizing that they just gave a different answered they gazed at each other with horror written in their face. ' Seriously guys, I'm just asking what's your booth, no need to be nervous ' Jiyong laughed heartly. Seung Ri and Daesung just forced another laugh, they can't almost feel their knees shaking in fear. ' So what's your booth? ' Jiyong asked for the nth time. 

' CAFE! ' Seung Ri answered.

' HAUNTED HOUSE! ' Daesung shouted. 

Again, they answered Jiyong's question with two different answer. Aissh, seriously this two will be the cause of death of the Bigbang members. Better start praying now, thanks to the two stupid decoys you send. ' Okay! I give up, ' Jiyong said chuckling. ' Let's just go to your class, so you can both decide what your booth really is, ' he added as he turned and start walking again while Seung Ri and Daesung are starting to freak out behind him. 

' Wow!! I want to play in that booth!! Let's go Jiyong hyung!! ' Seung Ri shouted all of a sudden as he pulled Jiyong mindlessly, with Daesung following them.

Bom noona! You're going to pay for this I swear!! Hyungs please prepare my and Daesung's grave. I'll miss you all! Mwuaah! 

Ahm... Seung Ri oppa chill, you just need to distract Jiyong oppa you're not going to be a front line in some war as you're putting it. If Jiyong-oppa found about the truth then point Bom-unnie! Simple right? Geez...

...

' Fairytale freak! I'm telling you this is so stupid!! ' TOP scowled frustratedly as he raked his hair. ' Aissh! You're more frustrated than Youngbae. In case you forgot mah dear he's the boyfriend, ' Bom beamed brightly.  Dara and Youngbae just rolled their eyes as the banterings between Bom and TOP began for the nth time. 

' Please, stop them, ' Dara said sarcastically while rolling her eyes. ' Jiyong and you are much worst than those two idiots, ' Youngbae chuckled. Dara flinched upon hearing Jiyong's name. She can feel butterflies escaping her stomach as she silently pray that he'll stay out in their booth, in the disaster that Bom brewed. ' You look gorgeous, ' Youngbae whispered as he lightly pinched her cheek which made her scowled. Youngbae just laughed at her.

' Last 5 items! ' Hyuna happily informed Bom. Bom just clasped her hands together in delight as she quickly sat in front of Dara. ' Oh gosh! I'm so excited!! Let's finish your make up!! ' she happily beamed. ' Wow... I can't hardly wait, ' Dara spatted out oozing with sarcasm. ' Oh come on you'll enjoy this! Promise! ' Bom breathed happily. 

' Yah! Yah!!! You're being stupid!! ' TOP bursted out once more. ' Oh shut up! ' Bom answered in the same intensified voice. Youngbae can only shook his head as Dara can only sigh in frustration.