Because of my ribs I need him to tap for before my ribs break, after a few minutes he still didn't tap out. My ribs were killing me so I quickly dislocate his arm which makes him tap. I let go of him and he falls on the ground cradling his dislocated arm and I WIN!

At least be put up a good fight, but who fucking cares I'm champion!

As the ref raises my hand, I scan the crowd I can see people cheering my name and clapping but all of a sudden I notice sperm donor and the rest of my brothers watching.

I need to get out of here right now.

I climb out of the ring and rush to my dressing room. As I was packing my stuff, Denni walks in.

"Congrats Rocky, I'm so proud I knew you could do it. Let's go out and celebrate."

"Thank you but we can celebrate another time. I need to get out of here, like now!"

"What's the rush don't you want to see Chase and have a little private celebration, if you know what I mean?" He said while nudges my shoulder.

"Shut up! My family are here and they were watching the match, so I need to get home before they do."

"I also need you to take my championship and keep it safe incase my family finds it on me." I hand him the championship.

"Sure. You ready? Let's go!" We head out of the club, down back to the entrance of the woods.

Denni offered me a ride back home but I declined. If he gives a ride then they will know I was out.

I ran back through the woods, but I feel sharp pain shooting in my ribs, I groan in discomfort, but I continue running.

I climb up the pipe and pull myself up into the balcony. I quickly change into my pj's, I take a few painkillers and my new sleeping pills that Denni got me today and went to bed.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I wake up from my slumber, it's 9:00am. I get up and hop into the shower.

Even though I did make it back before them, it  still doesn't make me feel any better.

What happened was incredibly risky, if I didn't remember to put on my disguise then I would have been caught.

But thinking about it, I didn't wear my disguise until it was time to fight.

What happens if they saw me before then?

Once I walk out of the shower I have a look at my ribs, they were becoming worse, they were turning really purple. I need to have them looked at by a doctor.

After showering I gel my hair into a bun and do my edges. I put makeup over my face to cover up my cuts and bruises.

As I walk downstairs I could hear Sperm donor, Shane, Roman and Kayden talking

They were speaking in Italian, sucks for them because I'm fluent in 6 different languages.