Chapter 19:A Nun's Love

Alexander's Pov
It's been three days sense I dealt with Diadora and God Hand everyone was pretty shocked at my True Form.After I woke up everyone explained what happened while I was recovering.Diadora's Peerage was all brought back into the church,which made me really happy.Then Sirzechs had Diadora's home searched,turns out the idiot had plenty of information in journals and on his computer about the Old-Satan Faction,The Khaos Brigade,and about 3 other Traitors to the Devil Faction.One of which turned out to be a servant for Lord Bael and he was suppose to have poisoned Sairaorg's mother.That's what made her develop the 'Sleeping Sickness'.While the other two were responsible for causing mass casualties by telling the Old-Satan Faction where to attack to cause the most death possible.While the final one was giving the Old-Satan Faction information about the Devil Faction's military movements in exchanged for young girl for him to violate.Thankfully we were able to rescue those girls all 38 of them the Oldest of which......was 12.I immediately had Minos take him to be tortured for the rest of eternity in the circle of Lust.No one disagreed in fact everyone of the Devil Elders pretty much thanked me for punishing properly.Tho I don't know if that's cause of my heritage and them not wanting to tick me off or they actually agreed with my decision.Ow well right now I'm just sitting in my room thinking about everything that's happened recently."I'm glad I was able to save so many innocent souls plus I was able to take out a High-Ranking member of the Khaos Brigade along with some of their powerful allies so yeah that's just a bonus."As I'm thinking the door opens,I look and see Asia walking in wearing a special outfit.

"As I'm thinking the door opens,I look and see Asia walking in wearing a special outfit

She close and locks the door before walking over to me.I look at her and as soon as she gets over to me she kisses me.I'm surprised by the suddenness but I quickly accept kissing her back.We start having a passionate kiss I end up falling back onto the bed with Asia on top of me. Asia:Alex(I look at her and see she's blushing bright crimson)I um..............I want to um.......I want to do 'that'.
Me:(Surprised)Y-You have.....sex?(She nods)Are you sure Asia?
Asia:(Blushing/Shy)Yeah I love you Alex.
[She kisses me again and I kiss her back,once we separate I smile at her]
Me:Alright then I promise to be gentle with my Golden Princess.
[She blushes heavily and we start taking off are clothes]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!LEMON!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk up to Asia as she finishes taking off her skirt.I hug her from behind making her gasp in surprised.I lightly kiss her neck making her lightly moan,then I pick her up and bring her over to the bed.I gently lay her down and I slowly pull down her underwear revealing her sacred area.I put my pointer finger and middle in my mouth to wet them.Then I slowly put them on her sacred area before slowly sliding one finger in while using my other hand to message her breasts.She moans loud and I notice she's already wet,I start to move my fingers easily finding her weak spots.Her moans become more slurred and her breathing becomes heavier.I continue and after a bit I slide another finger into her making her moan even more.After a minute she tightens up and I know what this means.I lean up with my head and lightly begin to kiss and suck on her neck.
Asia:(Breathing Heavily)A-Alex.......I'm....I'm about to...........CUM!
[She cums all over the bed and soaks my hand in her fluids.I smile seeing I was able to pleasure the women I love.I take my fingers out of her and lick my hand]
Me:Mhmm taste like honey(I look at the heavily breathing Asia)you ready Asia?
Asia:Yeah but Alex(I look at her,she turns over and gets on her knees)I want to make you feel good to.(She takes ahold of my underwear and slowly pulls them down seeing my members)ow.........wow.........so...big.
(I smile and she slowly wraps her hands around me,her hands are warm with actually feels great.She leans down and licks the tip stroking it with her hands.I moan and she smiles hearing my pleasure,then she takes some of it in her mouth.She starts bob her head and I moan even louder)
Me:"Holy Hell where did she learn to do this?And how did she get so good at this?"

Asia's Pov
I'm pleasuring Alex and hearing him feeling good because of me makes me really happy."I'll have to thank Koneko and Kuroka for telling me what to do and how to make Alex feel good"

Alexander's Pov
As Asia sucking me off and stroking my member with her hands.I can feel my end coming closer,I brush some of Asia's hair out of her face.I look at her and she smiles at me before going even faster.
Me:(Heavy Breathing)A-Asia(She looks at me while still sucking me off)I'm....about to......cum.
[She nods and starts going even faster.Soon enough I explode in her mouth,she swallows it and then takes in out of her mouth.Then she gives my member a few more licks and a kiss on the tip making me rock hard again.She stands up and pushes me back before getting on top of me.She takes my member and lines it up with her.I watch as she slowly lowers herself onto it and we both moan as I enter her,she grunts in pain once I break her Hymen.But I sit up,hug her,and give her a warm passionate kiss.She melts into it and we kiss with pure love in are hearts.After a minute of a hot make out session,Asia starts to bounce on me.We both moan at this and I actually start rising my hips sinking up with her.She moans even louder when I do this and I decide to take the lead.I hug her and then flip over so I'm on top,she gasps partially out of surprised and partially cause I went even deeper inside her when I did this]
Me:My turn to make you feel the love tonight my Golden Princess.
[She blushes and then smiles,wrapping her arms around my neck,she pulls me down into a warm and loving kiss.As we kiss I start moving my hips hitting her womb,as I do this are kiss becomes more passionate and intense.I grope her breast and start fondling them making her feel even better.After a few minutes of intense passionate sex I can feel myself about to explode and her tightening on me]
Asia:(Lustful/Heavy Breathing)Alex!~
Me:(Lustful/Heavy Breathing)I know Asia~I'm gonna cum inside you okay.
[She smiles and starts to cry]
Asia:(Crying/Heavy Breathing)Yes.....Yes inside....let me bare your child.~
[I kiss her and then look into her eyes]
Me:(Loving/Lustful)Of course Asia bare my child.
[We both reach are limits and I paint her insides with my seed all but confirming she'll get pregnant with my child.I pull out of her and some of my seed leaks out.Asia passed out from cumming so hard and I smile.I clean her up and then pull the covers over us as I hold her close to my chest]