Chapter 13:Nuisance and Challenge

Alexander's Pov
I'm sitting in my house,it's been about 2 days since we returned home from the Underworld. Lord Odin's ended up leaving his bodyguard Rossweisse behind.I offered her a place to stay which she accepted.Lately I've been thinking about who else to have join my peerage and deck but I haven't really thought of anyone.As I'm thinking Rias,Asia,and Ddraig all come into the room I notice Asia looks slightly sad,while Ddraig's upset.I look confused and slightly worried.
Me:What's wrong?
Rias:*Sigh*Asia seems to have caught the eye of another Noble Devil.
Ddraig:More like the pricks trying to take Asia away from us.
Me:(My eyes start glowing)What?

[They notice my anger and then everyone else comes into the room.They notice my anger as well and seem surprised by it]
Ddraig:He kept on saying how he came here to bring Asia back with him,but I told him he touches her that he'll learn first hand why the Three Factions feared me and Albion.That scared him off but I have a feeling this won't be the last time we see him.
Me:And just who the hell is this guy?
Rias:Diadora Astaroth.
Me:Ajuka's cousin(They nod)well then(I summon a magic circle calling Ajuka,after a few seconds he picks up)hello Ajuka.
Ajuka:(Smiles)Hello Lord Alexander did you need something?
Me:*Sigh*Firstly you can just call me Alex Ajuka(He nods)and secondly your cousin Diadora Astaroth visited Kuoh Town earlier today(He's surprised and then looks upset at the mention of him)he also said he came here to take Asia Argento,Rias's Bishop and one of my girlfriends away with him.
[He seems surprised and then sighs]
Ajuka:I have a talk with him and see what I can do Alex.
Me:(Smiles)Thank you Ajuka.(He nods and then the call ends)Asia(She looks at me)I want to make this clear,you have nothing to worry about(She's surprised)Diadora will not even touch you as long as I'm here.He'll have ta kill me first to even get a chance to get you.
[She's surprised and then starts to tear up,she hugs me and we all just use the rest of the day to relax]

Timeskip next Day after school in the ORC
Everyone's sitting around in the ORC relaxing and talking about other things.I'm still thinking about Diadora Astaroth,then I remember the guy from the party who glared at me for catching Asia."I suppose that must've been him......From what Ddraig told me from the encounter Diadora was the Devil Asia healed,the one that got her banished from the Church and declared a Witch..." As I'm thinking something clicks inside my head,my eyes widen and my power beings to leak out.Everyone looks at me and can tell I'm now officially pissed.
Koneko:(Worried)Alex what's wrong?
Me:(Pissed)I just realised something.

[They're surprised by my tone]
Red:What did you realise Alex?
Me:(Pissed)Diadora Astaroth's a Pure-Blooded Devil(They look confused)and yet when he was injured he went to a Holy Church to be healed.Instead of going back to a Devil Hospital.

(Their eyes widen)No Devil in their right mind would ever do that and sure as hell not when his injury wasn't even Fatal(They begin to understand what I'm thinking)Add on to that the fact that during are trip to the Underworld during the Party when Asia nearly tripped.But when I caught her a man who I'm guessing is Diadora right Rias(She looks at me and nods) he glared at me with anger for catching her and now he's shown up here intending on taking her away.No,something's wrong with this picture this isn't normal love.

Red:You suspect him of intentionally getting Asia kicked out of the church with the intention of taking her as his own.
Me:Yeah but first I want to see something(I summon a magic circle and call Ajuka again)Hello Ajuka I have a question for you.
Ajuka:Sure Alex what's up?
Me:Could you send me a list of Diadora Astaroth's peerage members.
Ajuka:(Confused)Yes but why is there something wrong?
Me:Are the other Devil Kings there to?(He nods and expands the screen,they all come into view)I under the suspicion that Diadora Astaroth targeted Rias Gremory's Bishop Asia Argento to intentionally get her kicked out of the Church(Their surprised)I want to know if there are others.
Ajuka:Right I'll send them right now.
[I nod and Big Brother Michael shows up with Big Sis Gabriel,I look at Azazel who shows a magic circle.Then I receive the list of Diadora's peerage members.I look at the list]
Me:Big brother Michael are any of these girls former Church members.
[He looks at the list and his eyes widen]
Michael:Yes....All of them are(My rage builds).....All of them were kicked out of the Church for the same reason as Ms.Argento
Me:(Pissed)That Bastard's been targeting innocent Holy Sisters
[A magic circle appears and we all look at it.Then Diadora Astaroth comes thru]

Diadora:Hello everyone
Me:(Pissed)Shut up(He glares at me)Diadora Astaroth as the son of the Demon Goddess Satan I want a explanation as to why the hell you've been targeting innocent Sister's of Faith!

[He looks surprised looks surprised and then angered]
Diadora:(Angered)I don't have to answer you!I demand Asia becomes mine!
Me:(Pissed)Then fight me(He looks shocked)you want Asia then fight me like a man,one on one.If you manage to kill me then go ahead and hell if you beat me you'll become the new Heir to Heaven,Hell,and Earth.But if I beat you....(Dark/Demonic)Ṫ̵̘̠̱h̷̯͉̳͙͌͊̀̂e̶͎̯̒̚n̶̛̹̤͐̈́ ̶̲͕̌̌͆̑ý̵͕̠̾̓͝o̴͓̲͘u̵̙̦̦̜͊͠ ̵̺̩͉̙̓̚͠D̷̹͇̩̥́̽́͠i̶̹̒͋͗̈́ḙ̷͆̄͛̿

[He looks scared by my tone]
Diadora:(Smirks)Fine I'll fight you and after I win I'll take the rest of these sluts as mine as well!
[My eyes begin to flare up and Diadora leaves.Everyone looks at me and I turn to the Devil Kings and Grayfia who arrived right after Diadora did]
Me:I'm sorry Ajuka but he's a dead man.
Ajuka:Don't be Alex I never considered him my family in the first place.
[I nod and then sit down,the girls all comfort me and help me calm down.My siblings help me as well and I just think about how I'm going to rip Diadora apart for saying he'll take the girls I love]