Chapter 12:Party and Puny God

Alexander's Pov
I'm inside my room in the Gremory Estate getting ready for the Party today.It's been about 2 weeks since we came here and I've been doing my best to help everyone I could.Rias has gotten much more efficient with her Clan's power,Akeno has all but mastered her lightning thanks to Barquiel and me,Koneko has achieve Nekomata stage 2 with the help from Kuroka and her mother,Kana,Asia,and Gasper have gotten far better with magic and their respected talents which in Kana's case was actually her nature magic,Kiba,Xenovia,and Irina have all gotten far far better with their swordsmanship thanks to Sirzechs's Knight and Gabriel's Queen whom I found out was Xenovia's Adoptive mother(That was a fun conversation),I resurrected Valine's mother whom I found out was killed by her father Razevan Lucifer,Ophis and Red both helped Ddraig and Valine grow exceptionally stronger,Katerea was helping Sona train with her Clan's power, Azazel helped Sona's peerage with their Sacred Gears(I even got Saji a special little upgrade which made Sona very happy),and to top it all Ophis and Red finally made up.Red actually revealed the real reason for him staying in the dimensional gap was to insure my safety which when Ophis heard she understood and forgave him.Tho she still tends to call him 'Baka-Red' which I just find cute.As I'm getting ready I hear a knock on the door,I turn and look at it.
Me:Come in(The door opens and Red comes in)ow hey Red what's up?
Red:I just wanted to come and see if you were ready to go?
Me:Yep I'm ready let's go.

[We head out and Red notices me wearing dad's necklace and mom's earring,he smiles and I smile back at him.We walk into the main room where everyone is and then we teleport to the place where the party's being held.We walk inside and Red head off to go talk with Sirzechs while we all head off to the room where the younger devils are meeting.I decided to go with the others.As we're arriving at the room the wall gets blown out and Asia falls back,I catch her noticing a guy with close eyes and a sligh smile was about to do the same.He glares at me and I simply look at him,then release a small bit of bloodlust just at him so no one else notices.Which causes him to turn pale and runaway.Rias,Sona,and the others notice this and raise a eyebrow]
Me:It's okay nothing to worry about(They nod and I go over to the comotion seeing the Agares Heir and the Glasya-Labolas Heir.Seekvaira Agares and Zephyrdor Glasya-Labolas)Ehem (Everyone looks at me)Zephyrdor Glasya-Labolas you do realise that you harassing Seekvaira Agares is highly disrespectful to not only the Agares family but also your own house?
Zephyrdor:(Angered)Screw you asshole.
Me:No thank you even if I where into that type of thing I wouldn't stoop to being with a man whom doesn't understand the concept of 'Respecting woman' and especially a man whom is about to get himself into some painful trouble if he doesn't apologize to Lady Seekvaira immediately.
Zephyrdor:I'm not afraid of human trash
[He goes to punch me only for Sairaorg Bael to send him flying into the wall unconscious]
Me:(Smiles)Thank you Sairaorg and it's a pleasure to see you again.
Sairaorg:(Bows)You as well Lord Alexander(Those who didn't know me go wide eyed)and thank you for standing up to Zephyrdor not a lot of people have the guts to do so.
Me:It was nothing I simply don't like people who harass others for stupid reasons.By the way Sairaorg how is your mother doing?
Sairaorg:(Smiles Widely)She's back to perfect health and it's all thanks to you.I would like to thank you for that again,I'll forever be grateful.
Me:There's no need you're effectively family Sairaorg(He looks confused)I mean you're Rias's cousin and well(Rias comes over to me and hug me)she's one of my girlfriends.
Sairaorg:(Surprised)Really Rias?
Rias:(Smiles)Yep so he's pretty much you're Cousin-in-Law.
Sairaorg:(Smiles)Well then(Hugs me)welcome to the family.
Me:One I'm happy to be apart of.

[We smile and then head out to the party.Once we arrive a bunch of the Noble Devils look at me with curiosity and interest]
Me:"Man they've never heard that it's rude to stair huh."
?????:Ow hello(I turn and see Ravel Phenex)um you may not remember me but I'm Ravel Phenex Rizer Phenex's younger sister.
Me:Well of course I remember you Ravel(she's surprised)by the way how is your brother doing?
Ravel:(Smiles)Well I suppose you defeating him so easily and then showing him mercy has I guess humbled him.He's gotten a lot nicer and a lot less arrogant and prideful.
Me:(Smiles)Well that's excellent to hear Ravel.
Sirzechs:Everyone(We turn to see Sirzechs,Azazel,Michael,Red,and Lord Odin all standing on the stage)I thank you all for coming this is a grand event for to long the Three Great Factions have fought each other.However now there is one young man who has been sent to us all to bring upon true peace to the world(Everyone starts murmuring)this young man is none other then the Godson of The True Red Dragon God Emperor and the Son of Satan and the Biblical God themselves Alexander Nathaniel!
[Everyone who didn't know goes bug eyed and turn to me.I release my wings and Halo then fly over to Sirzechs landing beside him.Lord Odin and his bodyguard are just as shocked]
Me:Ehem Greetings everyone my name is Alexander Nathaniel and I am indeed the son of the Biblical God and Satan.I was born hundreds of years ago however my parents fearing for my safety gave me to my Godfather Great Red to protect me.I've spent the majority of my life inside the Dimensional Gap mastering the powers of the 72 Pillars,The Other Demon Houses,and even The powers of the Original Great Satans.Along with the Powers of the Seraphims,Archangels,and Cadre Fallen-Angels(Their eyes are all as wide as possible)Before my mother and father's sealment they named me the Heir to Heaven,Hell,and Earth(Some of them get scared)however I've no intention on ruling over anyone as my main Goal right now is to bring peace to the World.
[They all look stunned and shocked]
Sirzechs:Indeed and to help in this Great Goal,Lord Odin the All-Father of the Asgard who has agreed to join are Alliance against the Khaos Brigade!(They all clap and cheer)now Lord Odin if you would please sign the Alliance Pillar.
Odin:Certainly Sirzechs
[He goes to sign it but]
????:Objection(Loki comes thru a portal)Greetings I am Loki.
Me:We already know who you are Loki now state your business!
Loki:Hmph I'm here because I can not stand to watch are Great All-Father mingingly with Lesser Mythologies.
Me:So in simple terms you're having a hissy fit that Lord Odin is choosing peace and you can't start Ragnarok right(He looks at me pissed)well to bad because you don't really have a choice in this matter do you Lesser God?
Loki:How dare you you flithy Hybrid brat!(He summons Fenrir)Fenrir attack.
[Fenrir lunges at me only for me to catch the wolf that devours Gods by it's snort.I force it to the ground]
Me:(Booming/Demonic)OBEY!

[Fenrir shimmers with a red light and then I let him go.He stands up and goes behind me]
Loki:(Shocked/Angered)W-What!?What the hell did you just do!?
Me:It's a spell called 'Forced Obedience' I inherited from my mother,it allows me to forcing make beings weaker than myself to be completely Obedient to me.(Everyone who didn't know about this power are shocked)tho you have some much worst coming to you.
Loki:Ow and what's that?
Me:You insulted my mother and now my Godfather going to put you in your place.
[He looks confused but suddenly Red tackles him grabbing him by the leg and teaching him where he stands]

[Red slams Loki into the ground one last time and then turns back to us and walks towards me]Red:Puny GodMe:Indeed now then Lord Odin(He looks at me)could you please send him home so we may continue this celebration?Odin:Of course(He sends Loki th...

Red:Puny God
Me:Indeed now then Lord Odin(He looks at me)could you please send him home so we may continue this celebration?
Odin:Of course(He sends Loki thru a magic circle)now then(He signs the pillar and turns to me)by the way you have my thanks for not killing Loki.
Red:Now problem.
Me:Indeed just please do try to keep him on a short leash if you would Lord Odin.
Odin:I'll do my best to do so.
[We all smile and I notice Lord Odin's Body guardian looking at me with a heavy blushing face.Afterwards we all begin to celebrate and enjoy ourselves]