Wingless bird...

Ok, guys, I know, I should post this more often. Good night, guys! XD

So anyways, I did a mary sue test on Mewtwo...

he's an irredeemable sue. 

XDDD

Good job, Pokemon!

His score was a 77. Highest could be a 70. xDD

Can't wait to try some others!!

- - - - - -

Susan reared in shock, stepping back a little, moving her white hooves out of the reach of the puddle. Kippy stepped aside of her, trilling softly as she went closer to the massive white body. Well, massive compared to Kippy. The body was about Susan's size. It might have been Susan's color, as well, but there was so much blood everywhere, it was hard to tell exactly what color the creature was. She took a tentative step forward, grimacing, walking closer.

"Susan!" Kippy dashed over to the unicorn, about as much as a flightless phoenix chick could dash, flapping her wins to keep herself balanced. "he's still alive!" she said excitedly. 

Susan's ears pricked, and she pawed the ground nervously. There was no way this thing was alive, could it? With all that crimson tide... She shook her mane and took a wary step closer to the downed figure, now trying to look for signs of life, which she quickly discovered in the weak rising and falling of the creature's flank, and the occasional twitch of what she assumed to be a very horse-like rear leg. She took another step, blue eyes now wide with curiosity. What was this creature?

She slowly began to make out the figure of the 'animal' in question.It was a horse, with strange projections coming from it's muscular shoulders. It was lying on it's side, it's creamy mane half-covering it's face. It was hard to tell the color considering the circumstances, but she made an educated guess at white, from the creamy patches untouched by wound. 

A closer look at the projections revealed creamy feathers, soft to the touch, as proven by a certain curious phoenix. She turned to Susan, eyes large pools of worry, and managed to flutter over to her. Susan tore her eyes away from the carnage, shuddering. What could've happened to the... what do they call winged horses? Pegasus! It was called a pegasus...

"Susan! It's gonna die! Do something!" Kippy chirped in fear. Her wings flapped as she struggled to keep in a upright position. Susan looked down, unsure what to say. She couldn't. She did not know how. She took another cautious step, and lowered her head. Maybe her horn could bind wounds? She wasn't sure what the extent of the powers of her horn were, so she may as well try it. She touched the horn to one of the wounds, particularly, one on it's flank, and waited. 

Waited. 

Nothing.

Nothing happened. 

Nothing happened at all.

Now what was she supposed to do? 

She looked uncertainly at Kippy, but the Phoenix had dashed off. 

"Kippy!" she called, feeling angry. Why would that stupid bird just run off? What could she possibly be thinking? Before she could call again, She saw the young phoenix running towards her, beak full of... Susan couldn't quite tell what was in her mouth. It looked like leaves and some spider webs. Susan hoped she didn't bring the spiders, as well. She hated spiders. 

Once, she'd been told not to be afraid of spiders, because they were smaller than her. Well, so was a hand grenade, and everyone's afraid of those! Kippy set down the different items, and picked through them until several webs were stuck on her beak. She walked without hesitance towards the pegasus, and began to look over it's wounds. 

"Kippy? What are you doing?"

"We have to stop the bleeding or it is going to die." Kippy said in a manner that sounded like she was out of her mind, literally. Susan nodded and stepped back. This had happened before, probably the voice of one of Kippy's predecessors, as they seemed to all share the same body, why not share the same mind, as well? This was one of those peculiar moments in which Susan just had one of those feelings to leave her alone. Call it woman's intuition or whatever she wanted, nevertheless, she felt it.

Kippy was busy placing webs across the wounds, and crooning softly to her fellow winged creature. Susan wondered why, if they would teach her healing skills, if they would someday teach her to fly. Susan would certainly find it useful for the young bird. She would never be able to teach her how to fly, being a unicorn and all. Maybe, if the pegasus lived, it could teach Kippy to fly in return for Kippy saving it's life. Or maybe it'd be a jerk and fly away, leaving them thankless.

She'd seen both sides of mythological creatures. 

It didn't take Kippy long to run out of spider webs, but that winged horse was pretty well patched up by the time she did. Kippy walked back over to her, and closed her eyes. No doubt she was very tired. Susan left her to sleep and once more approached the Pegasus. It was barely conscious, trying to open it's eyes. 

"Hold still." Susan said. It was the most obvious thing to say. If he reopened any wounds, he'd bleed to death. Or at least, it looked like a he. Surely a female wouldn't have such muscles underneath it's skin? She looked at her own. Dainty and delicate, but then, she was a unicorn. Weren't they all that way? She wasn't sure, she'd never seen another one. 

She also thought they were all pink and purple, but she also watched too much Charlie the Unicorn on Youtube. 

Suddenly, his eyes were open. They were a deep blue, eyes that did not reflect. She shivered in the strangeness of such eyes. His mouth opened, as if he would speak, then closed again. His eyes closed. Open. Close. 

Open. 

His eyes locked on hers, and softened. "Thank you... for saving me."

Closed. 

- - - -

Not much of a cliffhanger. XDDD Well, the flying horsey is awake, at last! 

Alright, so let’s take a look at this story. 

So far, Random scientist was doing a press conference about a recent prophecy, and then was murdered by an Adlet named Rapitor, and his boss, an old Bakeneko. What happened after this? 

Well, we meet Susan the Unicorn, who was once a human, and Kippy, a young Phoenix. They’d just gotten back from an unsuccessful account with some salamanders after asking of who had changed Susan into a Unicorn and how to get back to being a human, and were discussing meeting an ice nymph when they came upon a puddle of blood... and a badly wounded Pegasus! Will he manage to survive his wounds and tell them what happened? Or will Susan and Kippy be left wondering?

So that’s what has happened so far. So, just wondering, do you like the story so far? Do you find it too dull, or too gory? I want your opinion~