42 | Such a pretty view|

Comenzar desde el principio

They contacted all my students and told them while I packed up my things and drove to Lisa's school. I walked inside just to realize she isn't even here since she is out with Evangelina.

I walked over to Eva's class to see her pushing some boy who is trying to hug her which made me smile, I walked around and spotted a picture of Evangelina with her little brother Antonio.

I left her school and drove to my house, I took a shower and changed into sweats. I walked out of my closet to see Milo running around my bedroom, we made our way down the stairs just as my front door opened telling me my wife is home.

"I am here. I am packed. And I am ready to- Hi Milo!" The second the door opened he ran away from me and now I know where he is.

He is always thriving in her presence, I walked to my front door to see three suitcases and four duffel bags. "What is that?" I asked making her look up at me.

"My bags?" She asked as she kept on petting Milo, Evangelina is someone who overpacks for everything. "It is a two day trip" I said making her nod.

"Yes I know." She said making me shake my head as I put her bags next to mine. She packed for me while I talked to her about her prom dress which she refuses to talk about.

She made some burritos and we ate that as I planned our weekend. "Okay so Mike and Aaron will meet us at the airport. When we land we will go for dinner then Saturday we look at each other's houses. Then we decide if we like it or not after that we go out again. Sunday it's a free day until our flight back."

I looked at Evangelina who is snoring, I looked at Milo who is on top of her head also snoring. I smiled as I took a picture of them.

Two hours after Evangelina fell asleep, it was time for us to leave. We met up with Mike and Aaron then boarded the plane, first class tickets obviously. Evangelina immediately fell back asleep while I marked tests and assignments for the whole ride.

We landed around 12am ish which meant no one had energy to go out for dinner except for Evangelina. We checked into the hotel and made our way to our rooms that have a very beautiful view.

"I mean what is in Massachusetts?" She asked as I wrapped my arms around her hugging her from the back. "There is a lot of things to do" I said.

"Yeah? Name one" She said making me open my mouth to say something but nothing is coming out since I can not name one thing that is fun to do here.

"Live" I said making her laugh which made me smile, she turned around and locked eyes with me. "I love you" She whispered as she leaned in kissing me softly.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth as I kissed her back making her release a little moan. I moved my hands from her face to her waist she jumped up into my arms. She wrapped her legs around me not pulling away from my lips once, I moved my hands under her ass supporting her up.

We made our way over to the bed I placed her on it then slowly pulled away, I kissed her jawline then trailed my kisses to her collarbone as she unbuckled my belt.

She removed it then threw it somewhere in the room, I placed my lips back on hers kissing her passionately. She quickly returned the same energy as her fingers tucked on the end of my shirt.

I pulled away and pulled off my shirt, "Your pants as well" She said making me smirk as I took off my pants while she stood up and took off her socks.

I took off my briefs making her push me onto the bed while she took off her dress leaving her in panties and a bra which are very lace and thin.