41 |I love you|

E V A N G E L I N A

"What did you do?"

I blinked at Ezra then looked down at my feet to see the puppy rubbing up against my leg. I smiled as I bent down to pick up the boy or girl, I picked them up then turned around closing the door.

I turned back around and faced Ezra "Hello to you to Ezra." I said which made him stand up properly and cross his arms against his chest. "Evangelina Giulia Gaia Smith." He said which made me smile at him.

"Don't do that" I said which made him smile at me I said as I walked around him. "Where did you go?" He asked from behind me.

"A light run" I said as I ran my fingers through the dogs fur then entered the living room. "With your car keys?" He asked as I sat down which made him sit down next to me.

I turned my head to face him then kissed his cheek "What is for dinner?" I asked as I pulled away. "Evangelina." He said.

"Ezra." I said back. He squinted at me then took the puppy out of my lap then placed it on the couch next me.

He stood up then grabbed my hands pulling me up, he picked me up throwing me on his shoulder. I grabbed the puppy as I began to laugh while he walked upstairs into his bedroom.

He placed me on the bed making me prop myself up on the headboard. "Hi" I whispered. "What did you do?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

I told him what I did which made him upset with me for five seconds before showering me with love. "I was thinking you could name it" He said as he stopped biting my cheek.

"What am I naming?" I asked clearly confused. "The puppy" He said which made me look over to the German shepherd that is asleep.

"You want me to name your dog?" I asked making him squint at me. "It's your dog to Giulia" He said which made me smile.

I ran my fingers through the puppy's fur "Boy or girl?" I asked as he stood up and walked over to his desk. "Boy" He said as he grabbed his laptop.

"Milo" I said as he walked back to me. He raised his eyebrows as he looked at the puppy "Really?" He asked.

"If you do not like the name, you can name it yourself sir" I said as he sat down next to me. "I love the name" He said as he kissed my cheek.

He showed me a virtual tour of the house but he still wants to see it in person. "We can go look at it this weekend." I said

"Aren't you supposed to go on a trip with your adventure club?" He asked making me shake my head no. "I don't go on the trips I just organize them. I can go on them if I want to, I just don't want to."

"When you leave the whole school will be in shambles" He said as I wrapped my arms around him making him lay down.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked as he placed his hands on my back rubbing them up and down. "I have to workout first" He said which made me groan.

"You don't need to workout Ezra. You want to, but you know what you need?" I asked as I released him then sat up.

"What do I need other than you my love?" He asked making me smile at him as he interlocked our fingers.

"You need to cuddle with me" I said which made him sit up and kiss my cheek making me grab his face and kiss him softly.

He kissed me back then pulled away "Cuddle later" He said as he kissed my head then got off the bed. He walked out of his room headed for his gym downstairs while I picked up the puppy who is now awake.

"Do you want to cuddle with me?" I asked as he yawned then licked his nose. "You are very cute" I said as I walked downstairs.

I placed him down which made him run away from me. I ended up wandering around the house occasionally bothering Ezra.