58. Regrets (Pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

"Understood my Lord. Thank you. But the position for Vice captain will be left empty if she's on her le-"

Cutting the poor captain again, Hoseok smirked and teased,

"Well it's your mate's leave so why not you handle the paper works for her?"

The captain groaned and nodded his head making Hoseok laugh and pat his back.

Soon they reached their destination at Xenva University's ground and immediately the forces seperated on their ways to move to their assigned posts.

After seeing his force assigned to their designated posts, Hoseok took a deep breath and excused himself from the main grounds as he took a path which led towards to the forest behind.

While slowly taking steps towards his main destination, he let his mind wander towards both of his mates.

By now he was sure that both of them were awake. One being confused and the other be hissing like a cat?

The thought alone made Hoseok laugh. Oh what type of face would his Equal Mate will be making seeing his letter he wondered.

He remembers the way their Sub Mate smelled after receiving the blood from both the Dominant Mates; making Hoseok's throat clench again to get another taste of him.

While thinking about his beloved mates, Hoseok finally reached the place which he was looking for.

A small clearing inside the deepest part of the forest with small wild flowers blooming around a certain big stone.

He got closer to the stone and saw the engraving on it and sighed.

Kim Seokjin.

He remembered how many centuries after the massacre did his cousin stayed in front of this particular grave stone crying and asking why did Jin did the thing and left him alone in this world.

Jin's body was buried alongwith Taehyung at the riverside in the flower field but Namjoon made this other tombstone for Jin because this was the very place where Ji-

A rustle of grasses were heard from behind making the lord of the Jung turn around and narrow his eyes in displeasure.
'So they really fell in my trap huh?' he thought.

"Well well well. If it's not our favourite Lord Jung." The intruder smirked.

"So it was really you bastards again huh?" Hoseok asked through his gritted teeth.

An eerie chuckle left the mouth of the unknown intruder.

"What did you expected us to do? Leave and not take any steps? Specially with all the flower bloods being prepared for-"

Before the lowly servant vampire of the bastard could utter another word, Hoseok with his blood Power made the other's wind pipe clench, making the lowly being gasp for air.

Hoseok went close to the vampire servant and brought his mouth close to his ears whispering,

"You should not have been using Lord Isdel's mate's resting place for kidnapping, Sewon. It's a shame that you won't be able to taste the wrath of my cousin but trust me little vampire, I am doing you a favor here."

Hoseok pulled back a little to enjoy the pure fear in the eyes of the trembling vampire, before he continued,

"Don't worry Sewon, your master will receive his favourite play toy's body well and in good condition."