27. Xenva University

Hey my flowers,
So yep another update within few hours. I didn't wanted to make you guys wait for another chapter and really wanted to see you guys excited.
That pic cover of this chapter is actually Sudeley castle and will be using as the Xenva University for your imagination.
And as mentioned in chapter 25 that we will be skipping directly of them attending their classes with some brief moments of what actually happened in the last chapter.
But decided against it as you all needed to know the concept of marking part coz I am making it little bit different than the normal marking and mating stories. Hope you guys agree with me, and last chapter was okay with everyone's taste..
Anyways,
So here we go,
On with the story now~
---------------------------------------------------------

Monday morning -

The loud bustling noise from cars made the elder of the Kim brothers groan loudly as he drove their one towards the University they will be attending to starting today.

Beside him, his younger brother was focused on his phone deeply while grinning all along. Seeing this Jin only shook his head. The younger didn't even wanted to attend this particular University, and now is all excited about it? And him being the opposite case? Just a single trip to the museum??

He sighed again, wanting to bang his head on the steering wheel, but decided against is as he didn't wanted to cause any accident this early in the morning that to on his first day of his University.

"12th one.." his brother muttered.

"What?"

"That was your 12th sigh since the morning hyung.. you have been sighing a lot"

"Oh so apart from being too focused on your electronic brick you cared to use your mathematics ability to count on my sighs now?" Jin snapped.

Scrunching up his face Taehyung finally looked up to his brother wondering what made his brother so cranky like this today.
Yesterday he was drowsy and dizzy, and today absolutely cranky..
After a moment of pause Jin sighed for the 13th time and softly murmured,

"I am sorry TaeTae... I shouldn't have snapped like that.."

"It's okay hyung, but really you know I am here for you. You can share anything with me. Even your wet dreams if that's what is troubling you." Tae said while a little mischievous smirk planted on the corner of his lips.

Jin almost hit the breaks hard hearing this,

"Yah!!! What are you saying??!!! Want me to throw you out of the car and get you late on your first day?!"

At this Tae started to laugh now more loudly. He just couldn't help but tease his hyung, especially when his ears would go cherry red. Jin on the other hand wanted to smack his brother's head, but safety first.

After controlling his laugh Tae turned around little, facing his brother and asked again,

"Jokes apart, now seriously hyung.. tell me what's wrong? You have been little weird since yesterday.. even our slowpoke Bammie noticed it today"

Jin thinking about it a little sighed again and finally muttered,

"I don't know Tae.. I was feeling sleepy.. a lot yesterday... And after yesterday night's sleep I feel better.. but now I don't know why.. I am having a terrible headache.. as if I emptied our all wine bottle from the fridge alone.."

"Did you really?!"

Jin side glanced and glared at his brother to which Taehyung raised both of his hand surrendering immediately,

"Why don't you let me drive while you close your eyes till we reach there?"

Jin snorted and muttered,