A Greenshade Birthday (Nemuri & Saiko x Izuku), July 15 Special

Start from the beginning

"Oh, are you now? Every now and then I can glance at the other boys staring at my figure during our classes... Did you ever did so as well?"

"N...No, Sensei."

Nemuri knew Izuku is that kind of person. Not just honest, but he'll probably do anything that she ordered him to, thanks to his submissiveness from his years of being a victim of bullying. When Nemuri found out that Katsuki Bakugo is one of the people that are involved in bullying him, she instructed Saiko to pay him a visit.

------------
A silver colored car pulls up in front of the Bakugo residence and it's driver and passenger went out of it.

Katsuki was just visiting his parents to check up on them, and is about to head back to the dorms when Saiko appears in front of the residence, with a tan skinned woman beside her with rabbit ears wearing an white suit, and a white fedora with black ribbon and two holes for the ears to sprout out of.

"Bakugo Katsuki?"

"...Yes?" He gave them a bored look.

"Midnight-Senpai sends her regards."

Katsuki widened his eyes as the tanned woman delivers an inhumanly powerful punch to his stomach that he didn't expect, incapacitating him before the sound of a gunshot is heard.

Both Saiko and her assassin went back to the car, and speeded away as both Mitsuki and Masaru rushed out to see their lifeless son, with a bullet on his head. That evening, every single person that has once bullied Izuku during his traumatic past were... Whacked.

And to add to their spree, Himiko Toga is found dead in a basketball court with her decapitated head stuck on one of the basketball hoops. The rest of her body is found being melted inside a tub of acid near a factory.

---------
"Next question, Midoriya... Do you perhaps like someone?"

"What?"

"It's just that kind of question, Midoriya. Answer me, is there anyone in this school that you fancied over?"

The answer is Ochako, of course. However Izuku replied

"N...No, I don't. Having a lover would hinder my progress on becoming a hero."

"I think you're lying, Midoriya. You have struck a naughty point~"

"What...? I... I told you the truth, Sensei! I haven't got any interest with anyone!"

The evidence Nemuri has, is on her hands. She slammed it down on the table, which is a photograph of Izuku giving Ochako a box of chocolates during White Day. The photograph is taken by one of Saiko's spies that lurked inside UA, which is a certain, unseen girl.

"I... When did you... Sensei? I can... I can explain!"

"Oh Midoriya, do you even know what position are you in now? You can't explain anything out of this since you sparked a little fire inside this heart of mine." Nemuri took the whip, and cracked it.

"S...Sensei? What are you going to do with that!?"

"Tomorrow is a special day, is it not?"

"Y...Yes, July 15... Although I never considered it as too special!"

"But! Allow this Sensei to offer you an early gift!"

"I... I need to go home, I think my mother called--"

He is about to leave, only for the door to the classroom to be opened, and blocked by a few men in tactical gear and gas masks, holding shotguns.

"Midoriya Izuku. The Young Mistress requests your immediate audience."