Chapter 22

Voice:- what is happening here?

All of them turned around and saw Ishika standing with her hands on her hips while huffing and pouting simultaneously.

Ishu:- all of you are celebrating without me? This is not fair. Papa I didnt expect this from you.

She said while shooking her head.

All of them burst out laughing.

Samar went towards her and picked her in his arms.

Sam:- Ishu! How can it be possible that we are celebrating without you? We were waiting for you. In the mean time, your Dadi did aarti of your mumma. That's it.

Ishu:- aarti? But why? It isn't mumma's birthday today.

Anu:- ha it isn't her birthday, but she is pregnant. That means your mumma us going to bring you a small brother or sister soon.

Ishu:- really dadi?

Anu:- yes

Ishu:- yay! Now I too will have a chotu sister.

Ri:- ishu, how are you so sure that it will be a sister.

Ishu:- I know it mumma. When my sister will come na, I will be a good sister to her. I will play with her, pull her cheeks but slowly so that it doesnt pain her. I will tell her all my secrets and never let her cry.

Everyone in the room went aww over the excitement she had.

They had their dinner and left for their rooms. Ishu wanted to sleep with her dadu and dadi so she went with them.

Riddhima went in to her room and was surprised to see it empty.

R:- where did this Samar go?

She saw an envelope on the bed. She went and opened it.
It read:

Dear beautiful wifey,

If you want to find your handsome hubby, pls reach the terrace.

❤❤

She smiled to herself and went to the terrace.

As soon as she saw the scene in front of her, she gasped out if shock.

The whole terrace was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and white lilies, her favourite flowers. There was a mat on the floor and pictures of her, samar and ishu were hanging from a thread.

Samar came from behind, and back hugged her.

Sam:- how is it?

R:- beautiful

Sam:- not more than you

R:- being cheesy, are we?

He took her to the mat and made her sit.

Sam:- I dont know why, but all my cheesiness comes out while being with you.

R:- this is also cheesy

Sam:- I told you
He winked.

She laid her head on his shoulder.

R:- all this feels like a dream Samar. I hope it is not. I dont want it to end. I just want to freeze the time here.

Sam:- if you freeze the time here, how will you deliver the baby?

She hit his arm playfully.

Sam:- ok sorry.

R:- Samar I'm really very happy. I thought I will never experience all this. This happiness, this moment. I love you, for making my life beautiful

Sam:- and I love you too, for making my life special.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

That's it guys. I guess this was the longest chapter I've written.

Riddhima and Samar are made for each. Isn't it?

This is the last chapter of the book. I will be posting the epilogue and bonus chapter.

I have completed the important exams and only 2 more are left. Thank you for everyone who wished me luck.

See you soon
Stay safe❤😷