Chapter 3

That morning when Vansh came to the room, Riddhima behaved very normally.

Later, when he left for work, she started searching the room for clues.

After searching for 10 minutes, Riddhima found the empty drug bottle in the cabinet behind the mirror.

She searched about it and got shocked after finding about the truth.

But she remained calm and used her brain. She ordered the antidote to the drug.

After 4 days

Vansh kept injecting the drug to Riddhima and she kept taking the antidote.

But in this process Riddhima had become really weak.

No one in the house cares about her. No one asks her to eat or take rest. Not even Vansh. This broke her heart.

That day, Vansh was at home only, as he had no work.

Riddhima was feeling hungry so she wanted to go downstairs to the kitchen.

But in her way she met Ishani.

I :- wow Riddhima what are you doing here? You should be planning your next trap right?

R :- look Ishani, I dont want to fight with you. Pls leave my way.

I :- of course why would you? Anyways I also dont want to talk to you. The great Ishani Raisinghania will fight with a servant? My status will be reduced.

R:- Ishani!!

I:- dont shout! You are a cheap gold digger! You just trapped my bhai and used him. I very well know girls like you.

R:- Ishani dont talk to me like that

I:- what will you do? We are tolerating you becoz you are pregnant. And who knows it may not be Vansh bhai's child. Who can believe a girl like you?

Riddhima who could not tolerate more slapped Ishani!

But then a voice roared at her.

Voice:- Riddhima!

To be continued.....

Next chapter update tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Until then, pls vote for the chapter.

_________________________________________

Guys I am also writing another book 'THE CEO'S LOVE INTEREST' which is of random characters( not riansh) pls give it a look.