Chapter 8

After 6 months......

It was the godhbharai of Kinjal. These 6 months went very happy for the Shah family as well as for Riddhima.

They used to spend every evening together and celebrate every function together.

Samar got a clarity on his feelings towards Riddhima and he understood that he was in love with her.

Her innocence, cute antics, fierce spirit and the care and love for his family made him go head over heels for her.

On the other hand, Riddhima also started to have a taste of these feelings. She was overwhelmed with the family's care for her.

She thanked god for bringing her out of the hell and giving her a beautiful family.

She somewhere started to like Samar but couldn't express them because of the insecurities she has about herself.

Anupamaa and Vanraj gave love and affection to Riddhima and somewhere secretly hoped that she becomes their daughter-in-law.

In these six months, Riddhima had taken special care of Kinjal and the baby. She accompanied her to the regular checkups, took care of her diet, satisfied her cravings and beared her tantrums.

She lived the phase of life which was snatched from her through Kinjal's pregnancy.

Present

It was Kinjal's godhbharai. The Shah house was all decked up. Riddhima was instructing the decorators and Anupamaa was decking up Kinjal.

Samar has planned a surprise for Riddhima and was hoping it would go all well.

After sometime, the function started. Kinjsl was brought to the hall and the rituals took place.

Soon the function hot over and guests started to leave. Here Riddhima was sitting with Kinjal and was giving her company.

Samar came to them, held Riddhima's hand and took her to the center of the hall.

Riddhima was surprised with this.

R:- Samar what are you doing?

Sam:- Riddhima, you are an angel. You are a blessing in our lives. You have disturbed me and my heart with your kind nature. The way you took care of my family, has spoken a lot about your goodness. In no time you have taken a special place in my heart. Being an idiot, I took some time to realize that I fell in love with you.
(Kneeling down) Will marry me and accept me as your soulmate Riddhima?

Riddhima was spellbound with this action. She had tears in her eyes. But suddenly her insecurities took over her.

R:- but Samar, y-you.. k-know that I cannot become a mother in fut....

Samar had cut her in between.

Sam:- I know Riddhima. But I dont need a child. I want my Riddhima with me. I love you with all my heart and soul and  expect only love from you. I dont need anything else.

R:- but...

Anu:- Samar is right Riddhima. We only want our Riddhina with us. We are not asking you to marry Samar because of pity or sympathy. We all love you and want you to become a part of our family. We want a daughter for this house not a baby manufacturing machine. Haa I agree kids are important but not more than your happiness.

Riddhima wipes her tears and said Yes!

Everyone cheered and hooted for the new couple and blessed them.

Pakhi:- finally my family is complete. I've got both my bhabhi's and in 2 months my niece or nephew will also come.

Everyone adored her excitement.

Paritosh:- as we are talking about it, I want my princess to be born.

Kinjal:- why? I want my prince.

Vanraj:- ok ok we still have time for that. Now we have to focus on these love birds marriage(pointing to samar and riddhima)

Riddhima blushed and Sanar hugged her.

After all the teasing session, they escorted to their rooms.

And within the next 3 weeks Samar And Riddhima have celebrated their engagement as well as their marriage.

Their marriage life was going smoothly and in a blink of eye, 2 months were over.
Kinjal was now 9 months pregnant.
Samar and Riddhima finished their 2 months of marriage
And everyone were eagerly excited for the baby. No one left Kinjal alone even for a minute.

One night, after dinner when all were chilling in the hall. They heard a scream filled with pain.

Kinjal:- ahhhhhh!

Precap:- continuation of flashback.

That's it guys. The next update may be a bit late. Probably on sunday.
Pls vote and comment.