Kazuha x Scaramouche (kind of pt #2) Chapter #7 Third person POV

"Xiao? What are you doing here?" Xiao looked away uncomfortably, and as he was about to say something, the other 3 caught up. Kazuha had noticed Venti sitting on the floor, staring at a masked figure. "Venti are you alright- huh? Xiao? I thought Venti said you had family issues-" "Xiao what-" 

Xiao just stood up and dusted himself off, then put his hood back on and prepared to leave, before he bumped into another person, this time the announcer of the concert. 

"Nameless, you're going to have another concert to prepare for- oh you're talking to your friends. Sorry." "Wait WHAT?" The 5 just stared at Xiao as the announcer backed away. Xiao looked away, and turned to follow the announcer. "No, you aren't going anywhere my sweet brother~" "...well shit then." Both Hu Tao and Venti dragged Xiao over to a quieter place, while Scaramouche, Yanfei, and Kazuha just watched, rather surprised. "Xiao, you told me you couldn't come because you didn't like this idol's music but then you TURN OUT TO BE THE IDOL??" Xiao winced. "Er, please don't say that too loudly..." 

He then sighed. 

"Alright, alright. I admit to being 'Nameless'. Happy?" 

"Heck no, you also said that you had family issues. Was that a lie as well?" 

"Actually, Xiao does have problems in our family. Our mother doesn't really like him, so even when he was given the choice to come to our house after our father died, our mother did everything she could to stop him. But, it wasn't really necessary because evidently Xiao decided to live alone, until he came to our school where there are dorms! So~ Xiao can't escape me now!" 

"Oh, sorry Xiao..."

 "...it's alright. I should be the one apologizing for lying." 

"Um, hello Xiao! Just wondering, how exactly did you even become an idol...?"

 Kazuha had asked, rather curious. Xiao sighed. "I don't really want to talk about it much right now, you guys can go ahead and leave. I suggest staying at a hotel nearby, since Jueyan Karst is around 7 hours away." 

He then turned, and walked off to prepare for his next concert. "Oh and, before I forget, please refrain from telling anyone, got it?" And then he finally ran off, to go back to his concert. Scaramouche was quiet the entire time, and Kazuha was getting a strange feeling about it. "Ah, it's 6 pm-" "I'm aware." "Let's go find a nearby hotel then, I guess." Suddenly, Hu Tao's phone vibrated in her pocket, and she took it out. "Oh, Xiao says he'll pay for the hotel as long as we don't tell anyone." "Hm, nah I need more of a bribe~ ehe but for now we'll take it!" "Heh, alright. Should we just stay in the hotel over there? It seems to be the only hotel near us so far." "Eh, I'll just google any other hotels... oh seems this is the only one for a few miles. Alright, since I'm too lazy to drive more, let's just go to this one~!" "And if they don't have enough rooms...?" "Share!" "No." "I'm not driving anymore, sorry~" "..."

By the time they had stopped arguing in the car, they had arrived at the hotel. Venti ran over to the 4 who had waited in his car after getting a few rooms. 

"Ehe, well-" 

"Why do I feel like this is slowly turning into an: 'oMg 2 pEoPle sHaRe roOmS aND thEy fAlL iN lOvE' fanfic??" 

"Well, there's another part to it but yea, there are only 3 rooms available sorry~" 

"I hate you." 

"Hu Tao gets to share with Yanfei, and you two can share because I said so and I paid for it!" 

"Isn't Xiao technically-" 

"Yes, now shut up!" 

"Ughh-" 

Hu Tao looked at the 2 pissed boys teasingly, and asked: "What's so wrong about sharing a room? You two already shared a b-" "NO" "SHUT UP PLEASE-" "Huh? They shared a what?" "No-" "Stop-" "According to the law, you cannot sleep with others before marriage-" Hu Tao laughed at Yanfei's remark, causing Scaramouche to start fuming with smoke literally coming out of his ears, while Kazuha looked like he wanted to stab Hu Tao, while wearing a forced smile. Yanfei was ok with staying with Hu Tao, after all the two did enjoy being around each other. Venti got an entire room to himself, and he decided to make use of his time by practicing his own private "songs", and he almost got kicked out for one of them.