Kazuha x Scaramouche (kind of pt #2) Chapter #2 Third person POV

Kazuha and Scaramouche stood still for a split second, before lunging at each other. Unfortunately for Kazuha, the amount of wine he drank had started to kick in on him, and he fell right before striking Scaramouche, into a certain grape hair's arms. Scaramouche looked down at him, surprised.

"Hah.... I guess you are actually pretty cute from here-", was what Kazuha said before Scaramouche dropped him and he fell unconscious. Everyone saw Scaramouche holding Kazuha, and they just stared at him. Scaramouche turned slightly red, but carried Kazuha on his back potato-sack style and brought him over to his friends, then slouching off with Baal (who glared at Kazuha before heading out) to find Dottore and Signora.

Zhongli eyed Kazuha strangely, who was still unconscious, on the floor. Xiao sighed, and picked Kazuha up and gave him to Ningguang. "Here." He muttered under his breath. Ningguang smiled at him and was about to thank him before Beidou came to the both of them and walked very unsteadily.

"Ning *hic* what are you *hic* doing with *hic* this punk? Is he *hic* bothering-"

"Beidou you're drunk come on we have to get you home. Thank you Xiao." She said before leaving, carrying Kazuha and supporting Beidou, for Beidou was too drunk to walk. She really is quite physically strong, no wonder Morax tutors her. Xiao thought. "BEIDOU STOP- YOU'RE TOO HEAVY-?!" Ah, well she has some temper issues... Xiao sighed, before noticing Hu Tao had started drinking as well.

"Hu Tao what-"

"Ooh hey XiAo!"

"What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing?"

"Well isn't it obvious? I'm drinking-"

"What if you get drunk?" "Ooh~ are you worried about me?"

"No- you're going to give me extra trouble if you get drunk 'Tao."

"Hehe- well it's not like I can get drunk from these few bottles anyways-"

"Ok, let's just go now. Get your pink haired cru- ("HEY! Don't expose me!") ok well friend, and I'll get-" Xiao eyed Venti, who was half asleep on the floor, "-that deadbeat right over there." "Okay~" Xiao sighed, as he picked up Venti potato-sack style and dragged him back into his car. Hu Tao eventually followed, with a certain pink-haired lawyer who had passed out. Diluc glared at Kaeya, who was still drowning cups of wine.

"So, was it such a good idea after all to let your classmates have a drinking contest?"

"Well, my dear brother, it wasn't about 'good ideas' it was about free drinks! Why, with you being the bartender here, we must make use of these free drinks, don't we?"

"Who said it was free Kaeya?"

"Oh it wasn't? Well, money isn't a problem for me anyways. How much?"

"1000 mora."

"Alrighty then!"

Diluc was clearly pissed at his brother's behavior, and ended up kicking him out. Kaeya then had to call his boyfriend Albedo, and begged for a ride home. Albedo sighed exasperatedly. "Seriously? You got drunk? AGAIN? Well, I'm doing experiments with Sucrose right now, so no sorry." And he hung up. "Fine, I'll play it your way then." He pouted under his breath. Diluc came out of the building sighing.

"Get in here you lousy idiot I'll take you back home."

"Awe Master Diluc cares about me~."

"On second thought you can walk home."

"Wait no- ok fine, I'll stop teasing you."

Kaeya rushed into the building following Diluc who looked pissed, as always. "Well, how about this? You help me clean up this area because SOMEONE YOU GOT DRUNK caused a commotion with another FATUI member." Kaeya smirked but did what his brother asked him to do. There were empty wine bottles everywhere, and even some knocked over chairs. Kaeya had to do most of it, because Diluc was busy serving some other people on the other side of the bar. Meanwhile, Scaramouche had finally caught up to Dottore and Signora. Baal had walked over with Scaramouche, constantly looking at her phone. "What the hell were you guys doing?" Scaramouche was clearly pissed, and Dottore had disappeared.

"Just get back to the dorms, I got your new key." "What are you, my mom?" "No, shut up and piss off." "Yeah yeah yeah, whatever." Signora then tied her hair up and jumped down the bridge to sneak attack a few hilichurls. Scaramouche then slouched off to his car and drove back to his school, yawning. Well today sucked. I wonder who my dorm mate is. He thought to himself. He caught a glimpse of a certain white haired teen with a red streak in his hair, being carried by another white haired teen with a red streak in her hair, who was supporting another certain drunkard. He then remembered what happened at the mall, and flushed a little bit red. At least he wouldn't have to repeat that same incident again. Scaramouche decided to take the elevator Albedo created up to the dorm areas in the school, and opened his dorm's door to see a certain someone.

Author's Note: Listen you shouldn't assume things so don't assume things <3. You're a jerk. Haha I know <3

So they still are in school sorry

Dorm-mates :D

You know what to expect when thinking about Scaramouche's roommate

Especially in this fanfic

But remember what i said earlier sooo :)

Ye anyways bye next chapter lol