Kazuha x Scaramouche ( kind of pt #2) Chapter #3 Third person POV

"Why, out of ALL people, you had to be my roommate???" "..." "There's like a 29/30 chance for someone else to be here and it HAD to be you????????" "When were you so good at math-" "Oh wow you even brought that old hag here-" "Don't insult Zhong Li you literal child-" "AHAHAHA you're the one who goes by 'childe'. So anyways, it will be nice to make sure I set up a time out corner for you-" "Ajax you're still hungover, go rest. Have a nice day Scaramouche." "Um ok? Bye old peepaw." Scaramouche rolled his eyes, and Childe glared at Scaramouche and opened his mouth to say something(protective bf lol), before Scaramouche threw a pillow at his face and walked off to his room.

(their school's dorms have apartment-like dorms so the dorms are larger :D)

Scaramouche had flopped on his bed, before he heard a slight yell, and he could even smell something on fire. "Uh, Scara-?" "Don't call me that." "Ok then Scaramouche, how does this stove work-?'' Scaramouche jumped up and ran to the kitchen, to see a stove that was smoking puffs of gray smoke, and a very confused Childe. "What did you do now idiot?" "Um, I don't know-" "Ok, then explain the scream and the smoking stove." "I wanted to make some of that tea ZhongLi sensei made to cure hangovers and I wanted to try cooking-" "Ok and explain how you failed so miserably?" "So um- (insert Childe explaining stuff) I also burned my hand-" "Good." "And I was a bit hungry-" "Go order something from Wanmin restaurant if you're hungry, dumbass." "It's late though-" "Then starve." "Just teach me how this stove works?" "Google it." "Then how do I get rid of this smoke-" "Google it." "Can you at least help a little bit?" "Hm, ask google." Scaramouche slouched back to his room, leaving a very annoyed Childe trying to figure out how the stove worked. *Insert vibrating noise here* Scaramouche groaned, and picked up his phone to see why it was disturbing his quiet moment in life. It turns out, he was added to a chat with many other of his schoolmates. He opened the chat, to have quite a few new messages.

Help with oven

Childe: Um so

Zhongli: Yes?

Childe: I need help with a stove in my dorm...

Xiao: Shut up I'm trying to sleep.

Xiao: Also why do you need the entire school to help with your dorm stove?

Childe: Why do you seem so annoyed lol

Keqing: When is he not?

Xiao: None of your business and shut up Keqing.

Keqing: Wow 🙄

Keqing: Anyways who did you get as your roommates???

Childe: I got Scaramouche 😭

Ganyu: I got Yanfei!

Hu Tao: Aw you're lucky :(

Diluc: I got Diona.

Diona: WHY JUST WHYYYYYYYY 😡😡😡😡😡

Klee: Klee got Qiqi!!!!

Diona: You're lucky 😢😢

Klee: Thank you!!!!

Keqing: Oh, I got Beidou :)

Xiao: I got Hu Tao.

Hu Tao: I wanted Yanfei 😭

Xiao: And I wanted someone who wasn't you.

Hu Tao: Cmon, I'm not THAT bad~

Xiao: You're an annoyance.

Venti: I got Kazuha 😄

Beidou: I wanted Ningguang

Zhongli: I am roommates with Kaeya.

Diluc: Oh that sucks

Zhongli: Why?