Kazuha x Scaramouche (kind of pt #2) Chapter #6 Third person POV

Baal was staring directly at Kazuha and Scaramouche. She was glaring intensely at Kazuha, while the others just stared at the two, while whispering random things such as:

"...wow Scaramouche actually got a boyfriend?"

"...pfft Baal looks like she's going to murder that poor boy..."

Kazuha had completely come unprepared to school. All he and Scaramouche knew was that they had to "fake a relationship" and break up, so they could act "natural" or something. "Hello Baal-" "Why are you dating my cousin?" "Was I not allowed to-?" "Of course not!" Kazuha eyed Scaramouche who looked away. "Listen Kazuha. If you decide to break my cousin's heart, you will earn a lot of respect from me-" "Shut the fuck up Baal." 

Kazuha was relieved that people started diverting their attention to Baal and Scaramouche's brawl, and took the opportunity to run to class. Luckily, he wasn't late. He saw that he was actually quite early. "Heya Kazuha~!" "Oh, hello Hu Tao." He looked over and waved, seeing Zhongli and Childe there as well. "You've been invited to this 'Nameless' person's concert, yes?" "Yes~! Venti invited me and Yanfei~" ''Erm, he invited me too-" "Yes yes! I know~" "I don't really know who 'Nameless' is...?" "Apparently he's a famous new solo idol, his name kinda refers to the fact no one knows who he is. All we know is that he's a boy I suppose, and that he's pretty popular at this school!" "Oh, really?" "Yep~!" "Hm, I never heard of him before though..." "Kazuha, that's probably because you're too focused on studying and almost never put your attention into things like these... I was talking about the idol a week ago?" "Aha, um sorry?" "-sigh- well, you better enjoy it with your boyfriend who you-" 

Kazuha was close to strangling her. Luckily, the bell rang, so Hu Tao managed to escape with her life. A ton of students ran into the class, with only Xiao, Scaramouche, Venti and Baal missing. Suddenly, 2 students ran in, practically gasping for air. "Sorry for being late, we had some issues..." "Yeah, ehe um I think I went down the wrong hall to class earlier! Luckily Xiao found me, because he apparently came back from the principal's office or something." The teacher excused them. "It's alright, but if this happens again, you're going to the principal's office." "Alright." "Ehe~ Sorry! Won't happen again!" "Good. Now where's Scaramouche and Baal?" "They got into a fight." "Oh really? Again?" "Yes, and they both are in the nurse's office." The teacher sighed, and shooed them to their desks. 

Xiao took his usual spot near the window, away from most others, and Venti plopped his butt right next to Xiao, which made him quite surprised, as no one barely ever sat next to him, other than his friends of course. Xiao and Venti then got detention, because of Venti chatting his head off which obviously pissed Xiao off. The teacher eventually noticed and kicked both Xiao and Venti out of the classroom. 

"Damn, that's the 5th time this week." 

"What?" 

"Ehe!" 

"Also, why are you so persistent about that singer's concert? You keep saying-" 

"I actually have an extra ticket, and since you're my only other friend..." 

"Why does it even matter to you that much? Jeez." 

"Ehe well I thought you might feel a little lonely-" 

"I told you, I have matters to attend to on Sunday." "There's another concert on Monday because there is no school-" 

"...I also have something else that came up with a friend ("wait you have other friends?" -Venti) and I really can't do anything related to this idol person because- yeah well you don't need to know. I honestly don't even see why you like him so much-"

"Well, I like their voice alright? His songs are good, and you are just being plain rude! What's wrong with being a fan?!?" 

"Ah, alright then." "What's with you being so weird with anything related to this person?" "Uh, I just hate his songs-"