Kazuha x Scaramouche (kind of pt #2) Chapter #5 Third person POV

They stared at each other for a split second before Childe opened the door to tell Scaramouche that he finally succeeded at making pancakes. Childe stared at the two, who looked very confused and awkward at the same time, then apologized and closed the door.

"...what even happened last night?" "I don't fucking know. What even is your name?" "Ah, it's Kazuha! What's yours?" "Scaramouche. But still, I don't get what even happened. All I remember was that- oh yeah that spiked punch got us drunk probably." "Yep." "I don't remember anything after that stupid incident. I swear, I will hunt down those bitches and-" "Um there's no need for that, I'll just ask someone what happened I guess." Scaramouche and Kazuha just looked at each other, then looked away, a little red and probably embarrassed. (They both had their clothes on soo lol)

By the time the two had gone outside the room, Childe was staring at them. "What the fuck did you guys do-" "We don't fucking remember ginger hair." "Ah, sorry but we got drunk from a spiked punch and we don't remember anything..." "Oh hello. So what you're saying is that you guys got drunk and- well yeah." "-sighs- Yep." "Ah, well I also can't remember much because someone (he looked at Scaramouche who rolled his eyes) also gave me some of the spiked punch, but most of it spilled so I can remember more than you two probably can." "How many people were there though...?" "Erm, well most of the others had already left, so only Xiao, who looked tired as hell after chasing a drunk Venti around, me, Zhongli, your cousin, and a few? others..." Scaramouche sighed, exasperatedly. "Ok, so anyways don't ever mention what you saw today to anyone. Got it Childe?" "Uh- yes!" Scaramouche grabbed Kazuha's hand and dragged him out. "This is all so confusing- I drink a cup of punch and like the next thing I know is that I'm in a bed next to you." Kazuha shook his head, sighing. "So, um shall we go ask around what happened...?" "I guess. You're going back to your roommate who's probably worried as heck, and I'm going to Xiao's. Then, you can go to Zhongli and I will deal with Baal because she hates the crap out of you."

Scaramouche walked over to Xiao's dorm, and knocked on his door. "Heyo~ Oh look, it's Kazuha's boyfriend!" "What?" "Yep! You-" "Is Xiao here?" "No-" "What are you doing now Hu Tao." Xiao had appeared behind Hu Tao, and she laughed nervously. "Um, gotta go now! See ya~" "What do you need, Scaramouche?" "Xiao obviously seemed tired as heck, as he addressed Scaramouche. "Um, well... I can't remember anything last night. Did... I do anything weird?" "Uh- do you really want to know?" "...I'm taking that as a yes." "Well, if you really need to know-" "XIAO, VENTI NEEDS HELP-" "What now." "Um, he wants to know anything that happened last night because Kazuha was asking-" Scaramouche groaned.

So Venti really was drunk, like always. He shouldn't have been surprised at that rate. "Well, I'm already talking to Kazuha's boyfriend so-" "Why do you all think he's my boyfriend?!?" Scaramouche couldn't take it anymore. He was exasperated, and confused on how people had come to this conclusion. After all, he couldn't remember a thing. Hu Tao and Xiao both looked at him, surprised. "Didn't you announce you guys were dating, though?" "Huh?" "Ah, right. You can't remember anything." "Care to explain, idiot?" "Um-" Xiao looked at Hu Tao who shook her head, sighing. "Just tell him." "Alright, so basically, you just walked up to Kazuha, and argued about something I couldn't hear. And then, you made out with him?" "I WHAT??" "Um, yeah and then you announced to everyone including Zhongli who just looked at you surprised. Dainsleif looked proud for some reason, I don't know why." "..." Hu Tao waved at Venti and Kazuha who were approaching. "Hi Venti! Hi Kazuha!" "Heyo Hu Tao~!" "Hello!" Scaramouche looked away slightly red, after hearing what he had done. "Gosh, how embarrassing."

Kazuha looked at him confused. "Did you say something?" "No, you deaf idiot." "Wow, um ok?" Venti decided to stay and listen to the conversation, while Xiao and Hu Tao just stared at the two, very confused.