Kazuha x Scaramouche (kind of pt #2)Chapter #4 Third person POV

Scaramouche awoke, to the sound of Childe cooking. "-yawn- Childe, what are those-?" "Pancakes!" "Why do your pancakes smell like burnt charcoal-?" "SHIT I FORGOT-" Childe ran back to the stove, seeing the practically charcoal pancakes. "Aw man, well someone is going to have to go buy breakfast I guess." "Yeah I'm not going." "Someone has to stay back and clean the-" "Ok fine, jeez. I'll go buy some pancakes you f-" "Yay thanks!" 

Scaramouche was shoved out, and he tried to get back in because he needed his jacket, but the door was locked. Scaramouche tried banging on the door, but Childe did not answer. 

"Oh my fucking-" <--Scaramouche

"Hello!" 

 "What?" <--Scaramouche

"I heard you knocking rather loudly on your door, and I thought something happened."

"My annoying roommate happened." <--Scaramouche

"Oh, that sucks. Who's your roommate?" 

"Childe." <--Scaramouche

"Oh, well mine is Baal." <-- Ayaka

"What?" <--Scaramouche

"Huh?" <-- Ayaka

"Oh wait aren't you Ayaka?" <--Scaramouche

"Yep, how did you know?" <-- Ayaka

"I saw you in that chat group. Not to mention, that stupid roommate of yours is my cousin. Ok now piss off so I can go." <--Scaramouche

"Um ok? See you?" <-- Ayaka

"Bye." Scaramouche stomped off, walking to the school cafeteria, where they sold pancakes, and other food. (I'm too lazy to list them ok) After he finished buying the food, he walked back, seeing some couples and was reminded of the fact he did not have a date for the stupid unnecessary mandatory school prom. 

He sighed, agitated. "Crap, should I just pretend to be sick on that day? Nah, that <bark> Barbara will definitely find out." He knocked on his dorm door, and Childe did not open it. "Jeez, you didn't even give me a copy of the dorm key. -sigh- Well, I'm going to have to WALK all the way to the fucking office to get another key I guess." On his way back from the office, he was bumped into by a purple haired girl. 

"What the fuck do you think you-" "Shut up Scaramouche." "Yeah, no." "Still annoyed that you haven't found a date for the prom?" "Shut up." "Jeez, at least you aren't being pestered by this random white haired boy with a red jacket for a demo of your sword art." "Yeah, ok Baal. Now get lost." "No thanks. I'd prefer to continue pissing you off, but to be honest, I don't see a difference-" "FUCK OFF." Scaramouche stomped off fuming, while Baal was laughing. Back at his dorm, he decided to open the chat again, in hopes of finding someone who might go with him to prom.

2 edgelords 1 an-Emo and others

Today

Baal: Anyone found a date to prom yet?

Ayaka: Yeah, I'm taking Thoma because I don't know who else and he's my friend I guess.

Keqing: I'm taking Ganyu!

Ganyu: Yep! :D

Beidou: I finally convinced Ning to come with meeee

Xiao: I'm not going.

Hu Tao: Aw :( I'm taking Yanfei though :)

Yanfei: (*/w/)

Venti: I'm not really going either ehe

Baal: Your grades suck though?

Venti: I know :(

Baal: You're technically going to fail if you don't go right?