Epilogue

EPILOGUE

Michelle's Journal

February 3, 2018.

Geo came to save me from Mr. Sebastian Ramon, who also happens to be the 'Phantom Vigilante'. Nauntog ako sa dingding kaya unti-unti ako nawawalan ng malay, ang naalala ko lang ay pinag-usapan nila ang tungkol kay Rena, Mr. Sebastian was mad at Geo for letting Rena burn. But that was a long time ago. A year has passed, I'm in 8th grade with Geo now, Geo's parents or the 'Vega Couples' moved to Las Vegas. Si Mama at Papa naman ay magkasama na ulit simula matapos ang bakasyon last year, the graduation was a bit emotional, because of Rena's death and other classmates are transferring to other schools, while Geo, continued his career as a detective, he's even more popular now that he caught the Phantom Vigilante. More and more girls are sending him love letters and more and more girls are fawning over him! It's kinda annoying how a lot of female students are waiting for him outside the classroom just to eat lunch with him after class. Yesterday, Geo solved another case involving a group of thieves who robbed the bank and didn't get caught. Geo found their hideout or lair or house? Nevermind, Geo got an interview on a TV show directed by Veronica Vega, Martin Vega's sister and Geo's Auntie. But I have to admit, I like it whenever he solves a case, there's always a smile on his face whenever he solves a mystery, and I liked it.

February 15, 2018.

Today, Geo complained about my cooking, so I challenged him on a cook off, and I regretted it, even though I won. Geo's also good at singing now, he asked his mom to teach him vocalizing. Geo has been a crime magnet, and definitely a girl magnet. Yesterday, there's hundreds of love letters, chocolates and gifts inside Geo's locker and on his desk. If I remember there's a letter that said "Dear Geo Vega, you look so handsome and cool, I want to marry you! Will you be my boyfriend?" of course Geo was weirded out and found the girl who wrote it and rejected her. I feel bad for her. Sometimes, Geo can be brutal with words too. -M. Lopez