First Version of Black Roses

Start from the beginning

Kakuzu moved forward and kicked Yoneda's head. "It's not a shadow clone."

He bent down to take off Yoneda's mask when he heard a whisper from behind him. "Yeah, it's not."

Eyes widening as the body burst into blood which splattered all over him, blood ran down Kakuzu's chin as his five hearts were stabbed all in an instant.

Yoneda giggled maniacally as Kakuzu dropped dead on the ground. "Pathetic...so pathetic it makes me laugh."

"What the- No way," Hidan gaped.

"Don't worry, you're next," Yoneda smiled, tilting his head in an innocent manner.

---

"Naruto!" Satomi called. "There's a scroll at the door! It's for you!"

"Yeah?" Naruto hummed as he picked the scroll up and rolled it open. "A storage scroll....?"

He raised his eyebrows and pushed a bit of chakra into it. There was a burst of smoke. As it cleared, Satomi let out a gasp. Naruto's eyes widened.

"What the fuck....."

On the scroll lay S-rank rogue ninjas Kakuzu and Hidan's heads.

A bloodied note was stuck on Kakuzu's head. Naruto picked it up.

||You can take these to the bounty station. The money is yours. In return, meet me under the tallest tree of Kitagawa forest next Tuesday at 12:00 am. I'm the 'impersonator' of Yoneda. Oh, and the silver haired dude is alive.||

Naruto exhaled quietly. "Second....Yoneda."

A black haired teen yawned as he laid on the grass. "Naruto...Uzumaki."

He chuckled as he raised his hand up, staring at the skies. "I'm excited to meet you...."

(Lol wait what this is literally light and misa now)

On black roses he laid, crimson petals falling from the dark sky.

Black eyes stared into his.

"You're....." He muttered.

The wind blew.

Petals scattered around.

"Kitagawa forest...." Naruto muttered as he stared at the forest in front of him.

His eyes narrowed as he stepped onto the grass, only to hear a shout from behind. "Hey, you!!"

Naruto looked back with a bored expression to see a man. "It's dangerous there....don't go inside. It's where a demon lives...Anyone who goes in there never comes back."

"You're so....." Naruto shot him an irritated look, eyes shifting red. "Annoying."

The man's eyes widened as he turned around and ran away.

Scoffing, Naruto ran up to one of the trees and deeper into the forest.

A figure in a cloak was passing by the houses when a shrilling scream was heard in a restaurant. Curious, he entered it to find a man with a knife through his head, eyes lifeless with a small red glow.

Eyes widening in excitement, a grin spread on his face. "He's here."

In a flash, he disappeared.

(Wait I kinda forgot the storyline of Sweet Nightmares lemme check it a bit-)

"That bastard is one hour late...." Naruto's eyes glowed faintly red as he his fingers dug into a tree trunk. "I'll kill him if he's just some weird guy....."