╰┈✎ 01; ❝ ENTRANCE EXAMS ❞

Start from the beginning

"A shame the others couldn't come" one of her friends hummed "they'd been busy moving into dorms and getting a head start I suppose, so we can't really blame them."

"You didn't have to come and send me off. You guys should prepare for you classes" serin stated looking at her former classmates and teachers "classes start earlier for you, today's just the Entrance Exam."

A sigh escaping her lips, they didn't have to go through this much trouble for her. She stared at her Red headed friend who's hand was pinching her cheek, rather painfully but she didn't utter a painful yelp having grown use to it.

"Well we can't have you forgetting about us and replace us with a new set of friends." A girl with green hair and hazel eyes cheekily said with a wink.

"I won't do that." She said slightly offended "if anything, you're the one who won't be able to get rid of me."

They laughed making her confused, "always so serious, I was joking! I know you won't forget about us!" Kayano quickly said in between fits of laughter.

"Man a year has passed and you're humor needs more work." Maehara shook his head, a grin plastered on his face making her roll her eyes in annoyance.

Meanwhile Irina and Karasuma were watching over them, they were the drivers who took the group to U.A. of course.

"what's all of that Itona?" Her blue haired friend questioned the silent male who held  a box with ease.

"Oh. ." He looked down on the box "it's for the entrance exams for the support course, the school said it would be good if we could bring inventions we made in the past."

"ah so you two will be seeing more often, I'm jealous" Nakamura huffed as she gave a suggestive look towards her light haired classmates.

Serin deadpanned at the teasing blonde "we don't like each other that way."

"Again I'm just kidding" she sighed "we all know who he likes, it's—"

"I'm going to go, the exams should be starting soon." Itona bluntly stated, cutting the blonde who merely gave a smug and knowing smirk.

"He is right" Nagisa said as Itona left quickly yet no one was blind to the tip of his ears that were slightly red "well you should get going Serin, Goodluck!"

"She doesn't need luck Nagisa!"

"I might need it" she admitted "the test solely focus on more destructive and powerful quirks, not quirks like Eraser Head or Miss Joke's and besides I have no control of the power Sensei had given me."

They seemed to hummed in understanding. "Still, if it's you, it's clear you'll ace it." Isogai smiled warmly at the girl as they all nodded in agreement, she gave a small fond smile as she adjusted her crimson red scarf.

"Well off you go!" Irina said pushing her inside despite the other's annoyance "come on Bitch-sensei!" "You ruined the moment!" "I couldn't even take a picture of her smile!"

"Shut up you brats! And stop calling me that!"

"Stop being loud, you're attracting attention!"

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Serin sat near the stage as she sighed, remembering how noisy they were being infront of the doors of U.A., and it was the Entrance Exam No less.

It was only when a person appeared at the front did she regretted taking a seat at the front, due few sat around that area because the person giving the orientation was Present Mic and he was loud, very loud.