Chapter 3: Stranger Danger or Danger to Stranger?

I was healing well and my stitches just got taken out after another week of being in the hospital and I was finally getting discharged and allowed home. They kept me here for another 3 weeks to run tests on me since I had the concussion.
     I was supposed to go home a week ago but I had a small seizure so they kept me another week to make sure I was okay.
     My scar was not noticeable unless someone touched it and even then the bump was small. My ribs no longer hurt and I felt great.
     I hated spending my birthday in the hospital but my mum and brother made it better. Finally I was going to my new 'home' which I wasn't too happy about.
     "Alright Alexandria if you'll just sign your name here then you'll be free to go." The nurse at the front office said while handing me a clipboard and a pen.
     I signed my name quickly not too worried about how fancy it looked then handed her the clipboard and smiled.
     "Thanks." I smiled and smoothed down my turquoise shirt that was tucked in my boot cut jeans. I straightened my buckle and walked out.
     Rodeo, it's what I lived for. It's what I loved to do. I've been rodeoing only a few years but I've been riding all my life. I've been barrel racing about 3 years now and roping about 2 years. My brother is my team roping partner and he rides bulls and broncs. Sometimes I feel like being dumb and ride a bull or a bronc.
     I missed my horse. I bought him 2 years ago for $200 when he wasn't broke to ride and was only halter broke. I trained him everything myself and he is the best. Our fastest barrel time was 17.3 but he's only been running fast for about 1 and a half years now and he's only 7 years old. He is what I live for and I think we can go to nationals one day.
     My brother snapped me out of my train of thought when he threw my cowgirl hat at me. I snatched it out of the air and put it on with a smile.
     "Let's get this show on the road." I shout and smack him in the chest. Mum was at work so my brother was driving me home.
     "Hop in the back I got a friend up front." He said and walked to the drivers side.
     "Oh hecks naw." I stopped and folded my arms like a 5 year old. "Either I drive or dude gets in the back."
     "Al-" He started.
     "No." I cut him off. "I got out of the hospital which I have been in for a month and I want front seat."
     The passenger side door opened and a boy about my age maybe a little older stepped out. His hair was short but not bad. It was curly and bright blonde. I'll admit, he was cute. He had on boots and boot cut jeans with a wife beater top on and a big pretty belt buckle. His eyes were a bright beautiful green and his smile showed perfect white teeth. Yeah, he was hot.
     "Something wrong?" He asked with a thick accent.
     "My sister here wo-" My brother started.
     "You stole my seat and my brother won't let me drive." I cut him off. I didn't care how cute this guy was, I don't like the back seat.
     "Well would you rather drive or sit shotgun?" He asked with that accent.
     "I... uh..." My brain died for a second. "Um drive?" I said unsure.
     He nodded and walked over to me and my brother. He was about 6'1 and I was about 5'3. My brother was 6' so this guy was tall.
     "What no don't trust her she can barely reach the pedals." My brother complained before looking at the truck and back at me.
     The same thought clicked in our minds at the same time and we raced to the drivers side. Surprisingly I won and looked behind me after I got there only to see the cute new guy holding my angry brother so he couldn't beat me. I snorted and jumped into the truck locking the drivers side door.
     While I was buckling up the new guy got into the passenger seat and my brother stayed outside pouting.
      "I'm not going unless I'm driving." He said with his arms crossed over his chest.
     "I'll get him." New guy chuckled and opened his door.
     I started the truck. "Don't bother."
     He gave me a confused look but closed the door. Glancing in the mirrors, I started to pull off with my brother chasing behind the car. I couldn't contain my laughter and glanced at the stranger in the passenger seat. His eyes gleamed and his smile was perfect as he seemed amused with my antics.
     "You have no idea where you're going do you?" He asked as I rounded the hospital.
     "Not a clue." I replied with an evil smile. I slowed way down and allowed my brother to catch up and right when he got close I slammed on the breaks causing him to run into the back of the truck. I died laughing and looked at the stranger to see if he was to.
     He wasn't  instead his hand was over his nose as blood was pooling out. When I slammed on the breaks he must have head butted the dash.
     "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I frantically searched the glove compartment and handed him a wad of napkins.
     He started laughing, an absolute perfect laugh that was like music and it was contagious. It made me laugh.
     "Well it's not broken but it hurts a bit. How's it look?" He removed the bloody napkins to reveal his nose that still had some remains of blood but had stopped bleeding for the most part.
     "Not bad." I nodded with a final look. My brother finally managed to get around to the truck and open the door allowing himself in. He was sweating and looked tired which made me laugh again.
     "You suck. Like a lot." He said like a little kid pouting.
     "Glad you could join us." I smiled innocently and batted my lashes.
     "Bro Sam what happened?" He asked looking at his friend.
     "You ran into the truck and I head butted the dash. Your sister is dangerous." He chuckled and I smiled sheepishly.
     "Sorry." I mumbled. He gave me an award winning grin. "Anyways lesgo." I said real fast and started driving and listening to his and my brother's directions.
     "So Alexandria is it?" Sam asked making conversation.
     "Yeah but everyone calls me Alex." I say keeping my eyes on the road.
     "Alright Alex." He smiled with a flirty look.
     Xander slapped him in the back of his head making me laugh. "Stop flirting with my sister not cool bro." He looked mad.
     "Chill chill bro I'm messin." Sam laughed. Which made me a bit sad but not much.
     "And you? Sam that can't be your full name." I glanced at him then back at the road.
     "Yeah that's not my full name. My name is Samual Dean." He stated with a smile. That was hot.
     "Cute. I'll call you Sammy." I smiled before my brother smacked me in the back of the head making me swerve. "What the hell!" I shouted and straightened the wheel.
     "Sorry. But stop flirting with my friend." My brother started sheepishly but then pouted.
     I turned on the radio and that was the end of our conversation except for a few turn rights or turn lefts here or there.
*************************************************
Author's note:
     Hello lovelies! I hope y'all are enjoying this so far. This is all original and I'm using a bit of my own life experiences in it so that is my proof that it is mine. Let my know if y'all think my chapters need to be longer or shorter. And if anyone has any requests then ask and I'll see what I can do. If anyone has any questions then ask but I won't spoil the story you'll just have to read and find out. Btw pic above is Sammy.