"Let him in," Steve says giving Natasha a nod.

"What can we do for you?" Steve asks as the figure walks in, pausing as he looks at the pair.

"Hi, I'm Scott Lang, also known as Ant-man though perhaps you haven't heard of me" he introduces.

"It does sort of ring a bell," Steve says.

"I already know who you are, that's why I came here to talk to you."

"What about?" Natasha asks crossing her arms.

"Are any of you familiar with quantum physics?"

"Not really," both reply.

"Okay, well, there is this theory I have," he says. "A year ago, when the thing with Thanos happened, I was traveling through the quantum realm, a subatomic place that you can only reach if you are incredibly small. My partner, well, she was supposed to pull me out, but then it didn't happen, so I was stuck in there until now."

"I'm sorry Scott, that must have felt like a really long time," Natasha says.

"That's the thing though," Scott says, "time passes differently in the quantum realm. I was very confused, still kinda am, when I came out, because for me, I was only in there an hour."

"What are you getting at?" Steve asks, face pensive as he listens to Scott.

"Well, it just got me thinking, what if there was a way to navigate the quantum realm? What if we could find a way to navigate through time and bring everybody back?"

"That's a big what if."

"I know," Scott says, "believe me, I know. If I hadn't seen it myself I would think it's crazy too, but I saw it with my own eyes. So, do you think it's possible?"

"I mean, it sounds possible," Natasha says exchanging a glance with Steve. "We do know someone from another dimension so I'm sure it's possible."

"You're right," Steve agrees.

"Wait, you know someone from another dimension?"

"Yes, it's a bit of an odd story but we do."

"That's crazy! That would confirm some of the theories about quantum physics and alternate universes! Are they here?"

"Not at the moment."

"Oh," Scott says, clearly disappointed, "would they happen to know anything about this?"

"Maybe. But even if she doesn't know, I know someone who might. But we haven't really seen him around in a while," Steve says.

"Then I think it's time we visit him," Natasha says.

"Let's go."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Steve and Natasha exchange a nervous glance as they pull up at his place, a beautiful cabin coming into view.

"Let's just see what he knows," Natasha says, placing her hand on top of Steve's, giving him a small smile before they get off.

"Long time no see," Tony greets, a small girl hiding her face in the crook of his neck, "what brings you here?"

"We came to talk to you about something," Steve says, his eyes glued to the young figured cradled in his arms.

"I'll be with you in a second then," Tony says, "let me just get Morgan inside."

"Where's Vanessa?" He asks, noticing the girl's absence as they walk up the porch, "I thought she would be with you."