Byul suddenly bang on the table angrily, making Yong-sun and Whee-in flinched. "Do you think I wanted to be like this?" Byul curled up on the sofa, "I just wanted to be friends. I want my sister to be by my side. I want you to love me."

Byul gazed at Yong-sun making eye-contact, "Is that really hard to do?.....I know. It's all because of him. If only he had already said that he was proud of me."

Yong-sun was surprised to see this vulnerable side of Byul.

<<<

[20 years ago]

"Seulgi, I can't wait to see papa." Byul happily eat her lunch in the plane. Seulgi beamed and nodded. "Me too." The two seven years old girls who looked alike and wore the same clothes were in the plane flying from Seoul to Italy to meet their father for the first time.

When a man came to their old house asking their mother to take them to Italy, the twins thought it was because their father missed them and what they didn't realized then was their mother has given up on them.

"Papa", Byul ran and hug the first person she saw once they reached the huge mansion. Seulgi did not move and kept standing beside the man who came to pick them up from Seoul. Seulgi noticed the forced smile on their father's face whom they knew only in the photo. Mr. Moon ordered his guards to take them to their room and feed them. Byul brightly followed those people and walked away.

"Seulgi? Are you okay?", Marco crouch down because Seulgi hasn't let go of his hand ever since they landed in Italy.

"Ahjussi, I am scared."

"Don't worry. I will come with you." Marco smiled and took Seulgi to her room.

Days, months passed by and the life of the twins only got worse. Their father never laid an eye on them since the next day they arrived and their step-mother never missed a chance to rebuke them. Despite all the hardships, the sleepless nights, the sisters' hugs and cries in the eve of the night, the twins grew up to be strong and beautiful teenagers.

Byul would learn how to fight from Marco and would always get in troubles. The more she got whipped as a punishment from her father, the more their step-mother loved it.

Seulgi was smart and beautiful unlike Byul who was all the time covered with bruises. She was popular in the school and everyone loved her. This ignited a jealousy on their step-sister who was their same age. She complained to her mother and out of it bore an evil plan.

Byul as usual was late. Seulgi was in their room studying while she waits for Byul to return. The door slowly opened and Seulgi turned around happily to greet her sister but she was wrong.

"Brother, what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I came to see my sisters." Their step-brother who was three years older than them sneered as he replied. He entered the room and made himself comfortable on Byul's bed.