Chapter 4: Fun & Games!

Start from the beginning

Jimin's Outfit:

"Hey there Jagiya, how did you sleep well?" Jimin's smooth, soft voice filled my ears as he wrapped his arms around my petite waist. I smiled, burying my head into his chest as he placed a soft kiss on my head. "I slept great baby, thank you for asking~" I giggled, smiling up at him as his gaze met mine.

"What do you say we go on a little adventure?" he asked, a mischievous grin plastered on his cute face. I nodded, giggling once more as he offered his hand for me to hold, making our way to the door. "After you m'lady," He bowed dramatically, smirking at me as I curtsied, laughing lightly with him as we left the apartment.

Once we had walked out of the building, Jimin held my hand as we walked down the street, making our way towards what I assumed would be my surprise. "Jimin, where are you taking me?" I giggled, squealing as he ran down the sidewalk, smiling childishly at me. "It's a surprise~" he teased, cooing at the small pout that had settled on my lips.

After about 10 minutes of walking down the street, we finally came to a stop. "Okay Jagiya, here we are," He spoke softly, smiling as my eyes widened. I smiled, turning around and jumping into Jimin's embrace. "How did you know I loved the beach!?" I squealed, smiling as he held onto me tight. Jimin chuckled, nuzzling his nose into my neck as he spoke.

"Well, I can remember when we were watching TV your first night with us, you kept rambling to me about how much you loved the beach and the ocean and how you always wanted to watch the sunrise at the beach. So I thought, what better way to make you happy than to make that dream come true," I smiled, tears of joy clouding my eyes. "Oh Jimin, this is the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me. Thank you..." I whispered, giggling as he wiped the tears that had started rolling down my flushed face. He held my hand tightly in his as we walked down towards the shore.

We walked side by side, smiling and laughing as we talked about everything and anything. From favourite movies to dreams and aspirations, no topic was left untouched. We sat down by a rock, watching as the sky lit up with stunning pink, orange and purple hues as the sun rose from the horizon line.

I smiled, leaning my head on Jimin's shoulder, intertwining our hands together as we basked in the comfortable silence. "This is nice, thank you for this baby," I said, smiling. "Anything for you my baby girl, whatever makes you happy, consider it yours," Jimin replied, wrapping his arms around me as we watched the sun for a little longer.

After the sun had risen, Jimin told me that we had one more stop before going back to the apartment. I nodded, excited to see what was next on the agenda. "What are we doing now?" I asked, curious and relaxed. Jimin smiled, taking my hand as we walked towards a cute, quiet cafe near the beach.

"I used to always visit this cafe back during my trainee days, I love the coffee and pastries here. I thought maybe you would wanna pick up some treats and coffee for the boys since they loved those little pastries you brought for us yesterday." he teased, making me smile as I remembered how they reacted to the sweet treats I had brought them yesterday from the bakery. I giggled, nodding in agreement as we entered the cosy-looking cafe.