Author's note

And I'm back!

First of all, I want to apologize for the LATE, very late update. I wasn't feeling quite well, so I decided not to write for a while. And now I'm finally posting new chapters. I hope that those who did entrance exams as well as I did a great job and passed.

The next thing, are the reads. I want to thank you for reading my story and for waiting so long for me to update. I'm really grateful to all of you. And I'm happy that you still read my story. Thank you!

I was also reading all of the comments in the last chapter. I asked what you guys think will happen in the story. And after reading those comments you gave me new ideas on how this story will end. And I've completely changed the plot and the ending of this story from the previous one that I had in my mind. So I'm definitively going to use some of your ideas. And some of you were right about some things that are going to happen.

I also want to clear up something. The relationship between (Y/N) and Sukuna. Some of you have been writing in the comments that it is quite weird that (Y/N) and Sukuna are now lovers, since (Y/N) raised Sukuna. But I want to say that Sukuna doesn't feel like (Y/N) is something like his mother. He sees her like someone who just took care of him when he was a child, otherwise, he would be dead right now. And the same thing goes for (Y/N). She doesn't see him like his son or anything like that. She just took care of him and that was it. They never had that mother-son relationship. It might feel kind of weird but I hope that this cleared things up a bit.

And I also want to brag my stupidity to you guys! I just didn't realize it up till now. The first thing is the word that (Y/N) uses to connect all the small curses from her Domain Expansion that creates the huge beast. You know what I mean, right? That word is verbind. Yeah, and I said that I'm not quite sure but it should mean 'connect' in African(or something like that). Yeah, my stupid self didn't realize that African isn't a language unless you wrote it in the comments🙂 And I still don't know what language that is😭! 

The next thing is even better in my opinion. And that is the age of the characters! That was another moment when I proved that I was a complete idiot. Me, not writing there that (Y/N) is 1500 years old or something like that. I honestly think that Gojo and the rest would be dead by that time. Heckity heck! I don't know! I don't know if I had a problem with my brain when I was writing that but let's just ignore those parts okay? And let's pretend that I'm not completely stupid... At least not that much. Thank you!

These chapters will be a bit longer because there will be a lot going on. So I guess that's all from me, enjoy reading the new chapters. And thank you again for waiting! Take care of yourselves!