Chapter 4

"Is that all you've got?" I leaned against my sword. Sukuna was on his knees right in front of me, unable to stand up.

"How weak." I tilt my head to the side with a smirk. He picked himself up and charged at me. He was throwing punches and kicks my way, he always missed.

"Come on. And here I thought that you'll be stronger." I teased. 6 years have passed since I met Sukuna. He was 10 years old now. He was getting stronger by every single day. But wasn't strong enough.

"If you want to kill me, you have to be stronger Sukuna." I laughed as I dodged every single attack. I could feel his blood boil. As he was about to punch me, I grasped his fist and spun him around before throwing him into the wall.

"And I won. Again." I looked down at him. He wore a glare on his face.

"My Queen." My sword dissipated as I looked behind me. Akuma stood next to the doors with his usual smile.

"Yes?" I asked with a gentle smile. Sure, I was a murderer and the most feared creature that ever walked on this Earth. But I respect those who are faithful to me. Akuma was the first cursed spirit that offered his life to me. And he was standing by my side through all these years.

"Your people are turning against you. They're trying to break into your castle. They want to kill you." He said. I nodded my head and looked at Sukuna. He was on his feet now.

"You're coming with me. You have to understand what it truly means to kill." I said before turning around and walking away with Akuma following.

"What is your plan, my Queen?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes.

"Kill them all."

~Time skip~

(Akuma's pov)

"If you turn around, she'll know. You will cause unnecessary problems for yourself." I said as I looked at Sukuna. He grinned his teeth but stayed put. I looked in front of me.

"Will you refuse?" (Y/N) asked one more time. The people below her did not change their minds. This means that their future was already set. (Y/N) closed her eyes before snapping with her fingers. Blood shoots in every direction. I gave a Side eye to Sukuna. He was looking but didn't want to. At least not yet. (Y/N) turned around and walked towards her castle. Was she walked past us I turned around and began to follow her.

"You did well." I said to Sukuna who was still facing the dead bodies.

"Sukuna." (Y/N) looked at him over her shoulder.

"Next kill will be yours."