Chapter 15

"Domain Expansion: Silhouette Monstrosity."

Domain Expansion: Silhouette Monstrosity - Allows her to create many cursed spirits from shadows. She can use them all individually or as one large one. They will all come together and create a big beast. If it is night, the curses will be much stronger and bigger than in daylight.

I could hear vespers all around me. Sukuna including the two kids that were in this room completely froze. Unable to move. Their eyes were wide.

The presence of the cursed energy was strong enough that even a human without cursed energy could feel it. I tilted my head to the side after I stood up. I glared at Sukuna.

"Verbind." (I'm not 100% sure but this should mean connect in African) After I said that, the ground began to shake. The walls began to break, and the furniture that was in the room began to fall to the ground.

Sukuna left the house before it could fall. As for me, I walked towards the kids. I pulled them closer to my figure and protected them from the house before it fell.

After I made sure that the kids were safe, I flew into the air. I flew high above the ground and right into the middle of the moon.

Sukuna stood on the ground, staring at me with wide eyes. I saw my own shadow, and then, a bigger one formed behind me. Way bigger.

My hair covered my eyes as I looked down at Sukuna. The shadow behind me grew bigger and bigger to the point where it became a beast. The beast roared from behind.

(Akuma's pov)

My horse stopped running and got scared after we heard the roar. It wasn't a roar that you hear from a lion. No, this was something bigger.

I spin my head around towards the way where the castle was. My eyes went wide and my mouth was slightly opened.

This wasn't any kind of animal that lived on this Earth. This was the Queens Domain Expansion.

 This was the Queens Domain Expansion

(Picture found on Pinterest)

"She found him..." I mumbled. My eyes were still focused on the beast that was way bigger than the castle itself.

"Return to the kingdom!" I yelled before my horse began to run towards the kingdom. I grinned my teeth.

'If I won't make it on time... The curse inside her will take over.'