Chapter 42

(Third person pov)

Everything was quiet, for a short time though. The moon's rays passed through the heavy clouds. Lighting up the dark area. And then, a figure burst out into a laugh.

"Ah, I knew it! the light feels best in the flesh!" The figure ripped apart the yellow hoodie.

"Where are the people? The woman?!" He looked around, excitement running through his veins. Jumping on the railings of the roof and spreading his arms. 

"What a wonderful era to be it. Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots. Marvelous! It will be a massacre!" Laughing way harder, before he grabbed his own face.

"What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." Another voice said, much softer. This left Sukuna in shock.

"How are you able to move." Sukunas eyes were a bit wide.

"I mean, it's my body." Sukuna narrowed his eyes.

'He's suppressing me?'

"Dont move!" Another voice could be heard. Turning his head around. He saw a black-haired male.

"You're no longer human!" The male said. Kneeling on the ground.

"Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji... I'll exorcise you as a curse!" The male, named Itadori, raised his hands in the air.

"Wait, really, I'm just fine!" He said with his voice, taking a few steps back. Slowly, the marks began to fade away.

"More importantly, we're both pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital." The black-haired male gritted his teeth. Thinking if he should exorcise Itadori or not.

"What's the situation?" Another voice appeared. This one was a cheerful one. The black-haired male turned around.

"Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?" The black-haired male seemed to be shocked. Taking his hand out of his pocket, Gojo greeted him with a smile.

"Hey. I wasn't planning on coming, but man, you're roughed up. I should show the second-years." Gojo took out his phone and began to take pictures of the younger male, who covered his face with his arm. Itadori just stood there with a confused expression.

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing. So I stopped by doing some sightseeing. So, did you find it?" Gojo smiled at the black-haired male. He looked at the ground.

"Um..." Slowly, Itadori stretched the back of his head.

"Surry, but I ate it." Silence. The only thing that could be heard was the dog barking in the background.

"For real?"

"For real."

Gojo made his way towards Itadori and studied him for a few seconds. Before laughing and pushing his face dangerously close to Itadori.

"Damn, it really did combine with you. That's hilarious. Anything off with your body?" Gojo backed away.

"Not practically." Itadori answered, checking up his body.

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?" Gojo asked, startling Itadori.

"Sukuna?" Itadori repeated the name that Gojo said.

"The curse you ate." Gojo explained. Itadori placed his hand on his hip, agreeing.

"oh... Yeah. I think I can do that." Itadori nodded and watched as Gojo stretched out his body.

"Then give us ten seconds. Once ten seconds are up, come back to us." Itadori seemed to be a bit unsure if it is a good idea. Then, Gojo looked at him with a smirk.