Prologue

"K-kill her!!" The girl's eyes were narrowed as she walked towards the person they called 'King'. Blood was dripping from her hands. Dead bodies of guards, maids, and children were surrounding her. She held her bloody sword with so much force that she could easily break it into atoms.

She halted her movements once she heard more guards running towards her. She slowly looked at them. Their bodies were visibly shaking from fear as they pointed their swords at her. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair was covering her face. Slowly, she raised her hand and pointed her sword at the King.

"You're next." She said. Raising her gaze at the one she wanted to kill the most. She saw the King's expression and it was giving her joy. He was terrified. His hands were tightly gripping the arms of the Throne. The Throne, that is soon going to belong to the young girl. 

He gave the command to the guards and they all run towards her at once. It didn't really amuse her. With one swift move of her sword, their bodies were cut into two pieces. Screams filled the long hall. Their bodies fell to the ground with blood spreading in every direction. Slowly, she looked at the King. She stared at him for a few seconds before a smirk found its way to her lips.

Their King was selfish. He always took everything from his people and didn't care about them. One day, as he was visiting the village, he took the girl's older sister with him. She was just a child, and so she believed her sister would come back. But she didn't. After a few months, she found her sister's dead body at the edge of the river where they used to play all the time.

The small girl didn't cry at the sight of her dead sister. She was more confused than sad. There was something that was boiling deep down inside her. It was anger. Truly, she wanted to see her King slowly bleeding out. She wanted to pull out his guts while he was still alive. She wanted to tear him apart. It all led to a single thing... She simply wanted him dead.

As she was getting older, the anger she was holding in for so many years was raising up every single time she saw him. One night, when it was a raging storm outside, the girl sneaked into the library. And as she was looking around, she has found a book. It looked old. The book was destroyed. Some of the pages were burned and some were missing. Yet, that didn't stop the girl from reading it. There were pictures of things that looked like monsters. Monsters with four heads, five eyes, horns, sharp teeth, and more weird things.

She made herself comfortable and began to read the book. At that time, she thought it was some kind of scary story. It wasn't though. The candles that she lit were shining around her. She then found a drawing of some kind of circle on one of the pages. Thinking it looked cool, she began to draw it. She also noticed some sentences written there. It was written in a different language though. But that didn't stop her from reading it out loud.

"With this last sentence, lend me your power and let me be a... Curse?"

As soon as the last sentence left her lips, thunder shoot right in the middle of the circle. It broke through the roof. The walls of the library began to crumble down. The girl's eyes went wide and she felt overwhelming power running through her veins. The ground then began to shake, making the books and shelves fall down. The young girl screamed. She could hear whisperers and laughs from every side. From the corner of her eyes, she saw the pages of the book burning down till the only thing that remained there was ash.

The smirk was growing wider as she approached the King. That's when he decited to run. The girl chuckled at his stupidity and within a second, she appeared in front of him. He stumbled a fell to the ground. She kneeled down and tilted her head to the side.

"I won't kill you. Not yet. You might be a use to me." The girl smiled at the King who watched her with wide eyes.

Now, she was sitting on the throne with her head resting against her palm. The King and the guards were standing in front of her. They were all avoiding her gaze. And that gave her pleasure.

"All of you will have a choice." The girl spoke as she stood up and slowly made her way toward them.

"Let's make it simple. Those who will bend the knee will survive. Those who will keep standing will die." She said while looking at the crowd of people in front of her. A few seconds have passed and many of the guards bend down. Only a few kept standing.

"W-we won't serve a monster like you!" Her eyes snapped to the side and she faced one of the guards. She narrowed her eyes.

"In that case, your families will experience true hell on earth before they meet their death. Each one of them." She growled. And just like that, the only one who kept standing was the King.

"One last chance." She said before her sword appeared in her hand.

"Never! I'll never submit to you-" Before he could finish his sentence, blood began to run down his neck. And soon his head fell to the ground just like the rest of his body. 

Turning around, she made her way towards the balcony to look at her kingdom. The sight made her proud. Almost every house was on fire. She could hear people and children screaming, and crying. She smiled.

"That's right. Let them fear you." She heard a voice from behind. It was the curse she made a deal with. The curse that gave her powers. The curse that lives inside her body now. That night, when she drew the circle, she released curses all around the Earth. She is the first human who ever walked on Earth with powers. And more than that, she is the first curse that ever walked on Earth. As the first one, she made rules that every single curse had to follow.

"Now that you're feared. You have to be respected. You have to earn a name for yourself. That way, no other curse or human will disobey you." The curse whispered in her ear. She turned around and walked towards her throne. When she stood in front of her throne, she turned around.

"From now on, I am the only Queen you'll ever be faithful to. I am the new ruler of this kingdom. And if you dare to turn against me, I will burn all of you alive." The girl growled at the people and curses in the throne room. Nobody even dared to raise their gaze at her. She sat on her throne and looked at the dead body of the King. She raised her hand in the air and the crown he wore lifted up. Then she placed the crown on top of her head. She was the new Queen.

She was respected.

She was feared.

Not a single human or curse dared to disobey her.

In order to keep her name, she destroyed every single village her eyes landed on. And killed everyone who turned against her. For her, it didn't matter If it was an innocent child, she would kill the child without any hesitation.

And just like this, she earned her name.

She was the first curse that walked on Earth.

She was the strongest one of them all.

She was...

The Queen of Curses.