Chapter 38

Day 3

"The army is fully prepared." Isamu informed me as I sat on my throne with my chin resting against my palm.

"Good. Doble the guards, prepare the horses as well." I said to her. She nodded and turned around, leaving the huge hall. As the doors closed I sighed.

"Akuma, I have a question and I need the best advice you can give me." I looked to my left. Akuma was standing beside me just like the hand of the Queen should.

"I'll try my best to help you. What is it that you want from me?"

"It's about my Domain Expansion." Akuma blinked at me and I began to ask the questions I needed.

"I see. Very well then." I stood up after he gave me the answer.

"That's everything I need from you. You can leave now." I smiled at him. He nodded and walked away, leaving me alone. I still have the same feeling as I had before. Like something bad is going to happen but I can't wrap my finger around it. Frustrated, I groaned and stormed out of the castle to the meadows that were behind it. I pulled my hands together and my eyes began to glow in black color before slightly changing to bright yellow.

"Domain Expansion: Silhouette Monstrosity." I said. I could hear so many whisperers from every side that it was hard to make up what they were saying.

"Verbind." The ground began to shake. I could see many small curse spirits coming together and creating one large one. And soon, the huge beast was created. It roared before it bent down and faced me with its large head (I'm just going to say that this beast is the size of Balerion).

I run my hands up and down his scales that were colored in all shapes of black. I slowly made my way towards his back while running my hand across his neck. He lowered himself so I could get on top. And once I did, he proudly roared and spread his huge wings.

'I need to take out my frustration and the only way I can do that is by burning things.'

"Fly." I commanded. The beast immediately began to run towards the other direction where he had more space for take-off. He runs towards a cliff. And once he was at the end of the cliff, he spread his wings and began to fly.

I tightened my grip around the spikes that he had on his back so I wouldn't fall. He was flying high in the sky, to the clouds. Once he was above them, his flying technique became a bit calmer. I stood up o his back and carefully looked down at the surface. And as soon as I spotted a village, I stomped on his back. That was a signal for him to fly down towards the village.

There are two ways I could do this. Either I will burn the village myself, or I will have him burn the village. Though I've already decided.

'I'm not going to spend my energy on a small village when something bigger is coming.'

He turned his body to this side and began to fly down in great speed. The roars of my beast were loud enough and our presence was quickly known to the villagers. After they noticed us they began to run around like ants. Trying to find a place to hide. I smirked.

'Pathetic.'

Once my beast was close to the ground it leveled its flight. The shadows of his huge wings were covering most of the space. Even cutting the tops of trees as he flew above them. Once we were close I straightened up.

"Burn them all..." I said. It might have been hard to hear but the beast heard it loud and clear. A moment later he tilted his head back a little then began spewing his black fire at the village as he flew above it.

I could hear the screams of the villagers as they turned to ash from the huge heat of the fire. This was the sound that pleased me for years now, and it never disappointed me. And suddenly, my frustration was all gone.