"Yes, sir," she moans as my pace fastens. Her walls tighten around me, and I removed my fingers before she could come. She whined lowly, making me slap her ass.

"It belongs to me, I control it," I tell her, stroking my semi-hard dick, ready to fuck her. "So tell me, slave,"  I say, moving my tip up and down her folds, making her moan loudly. "Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want to feel your master inside you?" I ask her, keeping my hand heavily on her lower stomach, making her aware of my control and dominance over her.

A low groan escapes her,  a thousand gears turning in her mind. She closes her eyes, her head falling to her side as her back arched, my tip still teasing her clit.

"Tell me, Sierra," I ask her, condescendingly. 

"Yes..." she mutters, her eyes shut. It looked like the firecracker inside her was fighting with her, telling her to not give in to pleasure. An angel on her shoulder, telling her to stay strong and get away from me.

I give her what her devil wants. I am the one her devil wants to play with.

"Beg, Sierra. Beg me to fuck you," I tell her inserting my dick and pulling out, making her moan. My other hand made its way towards her throat, pressing gently.

She opens her eyes; lust and submission momentarily extinguishing the defiance she carried.

"Please, master! Fuck me, please!" she speaks out, making me plunge into her, our moans echoing in the room. I started soft, watching her moan lowly as she closed her eyes, making me squeeze her neck tighter.

"Look at me, Sierra, don't close your eyes," I tell her gently, staring deep into her soul, the light from the fireplace dancing in her eyes. She sighs and fists the sheets. I go harder, faster, her breath hitching between loud moans and sighs, her breasts bouncing with each plunge as I kissed down her neck, her hands entangled in my hair. 

"Such a good slut. So desperate for her master, so ready to be fucked,"  I whisper in her ear, slowing down. "Tell me, slave. You are my fucktoy, my slave, aren't you? You are desperate for your master, you are desperate for the pleasure I give you," I tell her, almost pulling out as her walls start to tighten. I pause, making her whine loudly as her head thrashed side to side, tears leaking down her eyes.

"Tell me, Sierra!"  I bellowed, making her open her cloudy, lustful eyes. Tears made them glassy, but I can see it.

The rebellion she bore, fades into desire, the resistance she had towards me is far more amenable. Lust overcrowds her emotions, but she needs a push. A reminder that desire and submission were all she needed.  I plunge into her, feeling her clench around me as I tighten my hold to a choke, sputters escaping her mouth. I use my other hand to snatch up her torso to mine, pushing her downwards, my weight on her heavy, but not unbearable. Her entrance becomes wetter, low sighs escaping her as she closes her eyes, possibly dreaming of all the sexual scenarios she could experience if she was my slave.

My masochistic little slut.

 I lower my mouth to her ear, whispering, "tell me, slave. And I'll give you everything you want," I bite her earlobe, moving back and forth inside her, but not enough to satisfy her. I loosen my hold on her as I see her trying to speak.

"I-I-I am your f-fucktoy, your slave, master! I am desperate for you, I am so desperate! Master, please make me come!" she finally says, the angel on her shoulder going up in flames of lust. I laugh and start moving, moans escaping her mouth. I remove my hand from her throat and roughly pin her hands above her head, increasing my pace to a punishing speed, making her cry out in pleasurable pain. I suck on her sweet spot, leaving a bruise behind. As her moans get louder, I pull her to sit upright, the position allowing me to go deeper. Her hands grip my thighs, and she screams. She holds her head on my chest, her body bouncing with each thrust.

"May I c-come, master?" her voice echoes between our moans. Her voice a pitch higher, Sierra stares at me like I was her lover, her protector. I smirk at her, brushing her hair away from her face.

"Wait, Sierra. Wait for me to finish," I tell her, making her clench her core, holding her breath as she does everything to not release. I went even faster, my balls tightening as I hold my breath and command her to come.

Her walls clamp down on my dick as my cum shoots into her. Sierra thrashes in my arms, her body convulsing in pleasure as a shrill scream escapes her mouth. I collapse on the bed, turning her fragile body onto my chest, her heart beating frantically as she tilts to look at my face innocently. I kiss her lips passionately, our faces glistening with sweat. 

I go into the bathroom to bring back a wash towel to clean her with.

Author's Note:

Okay, this was my first time writing smut. So there's that. I would appreciate some feedback XD

And touch that star there, it gets this book to others like us.

Stay tuned for some great content!

Also...do you guys want a bonus chapter with Sierra's POV during their sexy times? Let me know, and I'll deliver!

QOTD: Do you think Sierra's escape plan will succeed?

ALSO, AAAAAAAHHHH!

ALSO, AAAAAAAHHHH!

I feel so privileged to be ranked with such masters of storytelling.

Awesome!