20: "Forest Mayhem"

Start from the beginning

Mandalay raised a hand over her head and closed her eyes. A few moments later, she nods to Pixie-Bob to indicate that it was done. However, after looking around, Mandalay starts panicking.

Mandalay:"(Panicked) Wait! Where is Kota!?"

Hearing this, Minato and Izuku started looking around. As they found Kota nowhere to be seen, they approached Mandalay.

Izuku:"Mandalay, I think I know where he is. I can get him, so you can focus on the situation."

The Pussycats agreed, with Tiger pulling out a key and taking off Izuku's weights. As Izuku starts rubbing his wrists and stretching, Minato starts talking with him.

Minato:"Want me to go along? I have a bad feeling about this."

Izuku:"Don't worry, Minato-kun. I'll take care of this."

With that said, Izuku started running towards Kota's secret hideout. After Izuku left, silence took over, as the Pussycats observed their surroundings, looking for signs of the fire spreading, or looking for the cause of the fire. Blue flames weren't normal. It was likely that they were caused by a quirk and that meant that there could be villains in the forest.

Momo:"(Nervous) Those blue flames can't be normal, can they?"

Minato:"(Serious) No, they're not. It's likely that the fire was started by someone's quirk. It must be why the Pussycats are being so cautious. They probably think we're gonna be attacked. Honestly, I think they're right."

The girl looked at him with worry all over her face, until...

Mandalay:"(Shouting) Pixie-Bob!"

Mandalay's shout catches everyone's attention, as they turn to see a tall, muscled man with puffy lips and long hair, standing over the blonde, with a giant rectangular staff-like object, wrapped in white cloth, resting on her head. Behind him, stood some sort of lizardman, with purple hair and two swords strapped to his back. The two grinned maliciously at the two remaining Pussycats. As Tiger took a step forward, the large man shifted his staff, making the hero stop and reconsider his course of action. The unspoken threat was quite obvious. If they came closer, she died. Minato clenched his teeth, as he analyzed the situation. If it weren't for those weights, he could easily finish the villains before they could even think of killing her, but with the added weight and the distance, it was impossible. Tiger felt impotent as well, as he clenched his fists, claws jutting out of the cat paws he wore.

Tiger:"(Furious) Kenji Hikiishi. Villain name: Magne. 9 counts of aggravated robbery, 3 murders and 29 attempted murders. What is scum like you doing here?"

Magne:"(Amused, Smirking) Oh my. Am I famous?"

As Tiger got even more enfuriated by the villain's attitude. Mandalay calls him.

Mandalay:"Tiger! Something's wrong! Ragdoll hasn't responded yet!"

Hearing her, Magne started chuckling, drawing the Pussycats' attention back to him.

Magne:"(Sarcastic) Oh, I wonder why that is? You know, the forest is a dangerous place at night. There's no telling when you could be... attacked."

Tiger screamed in anger, before lunging towards the villains, with his fist pulled back. As he approaches them, he sends a powerful haymaker to Magne, who simply takes a step back, easily dodging, leaving Pixie-Bob, who was still unconscious on the ground. Tiger kept swinging his fist at Magne, lost in his rage, completely focused on the villain. As a result, he failed to see the lizard villain pulling out one of his swords and piercing his side with it. Tiger fell to his knees, clutching his bleeding side, as more blood came from his mouth. He then glared to the second villain.