"Thanks!"

Shaurya replied her with a forced smile. I too mumbled a thank you to her.

"Well Shaurya will you mind introducing me to your wife?"

She questioned while smiling. This time I'm not sure whether her smile is happy or sad as like before her smile isn't reaching her eyes. Looks like she has a story to tell.

"Manjiri she's Priyal, Shreya Di's friend's sister...."

She cut him in the middle of his sentence.

"I thought we were atleast friends Shaurya,...I would have liked it better if you introduced me in that way. "

Shaurya didn't give any response to her. I could feel the air getting thick with tension What's going on between them? In these 4 days, I have come to know Shaurya at least this much that he talks less but never gives anyone blunt answers. But here he is not only avoiding her but also her talks. As if she's a plague...

On receiving no answer from him, she turned towards me and pulled me in a warm hug saying

"It was lovely meeting you Manjiri, I hope in future we get many opportunities to meet..."

"Pleasure to meet you too."

I replied her smiling back.

"Ok so I'll be get going now or else I'll be late in reaching home, my sister must be waiting for me near the car...Bye dear, take care!"

She uttered these words with a sad smile. I nodded and with that she walked away only after giving a final look to Shaurya. She left me all confused...uff! Hesitantly I looked at Shaurya, he looked completely displeased...

Strange!....

_

_

_

Did you know the opposite of happiness isn't sadness..... It's actually boredom. Yes, I'm bored of being bored as being bored is so boring. I have nothing to do the whole day.....

I mentally groaned in frustration... as it start with boredom and ends up feeling lonesome.

It's been 5 days since the reception party. And except me everyone made themselves busy with some or the other work. Dadi is also busy in taking a nap. What do I do now?? Shaurya is also not here since 3 days as he is gone to Chandigarh to perform certain surgeries. I wondered

"Are there no more doctors...oops sorry, I mean neurosurgeons left in Chandigarh that he had to go there?"

My thoughts came to halt when I heard some sounds coming from downstairs. Looks like people are back. Hearing the commotion I ran downstairs and entered the living room and found Dii, Sam, Shreya Didi and cute little Vaidik sitting.

Oh wow Sam is here, well I'm very happy that she's here as we both have formed a good bond in no time. Even Dev Bhaiya treats me like his own little sister, he also shares about his day to me. To be honest I feel comfortable around both of them. The only drawback they have is that they always look for a fight with each other.

I brought water for all of them to drink from the kitchen.

Vaidik was jumping in his mother's lap while making baby sounds. I smiled looking at him. Oh God he's so cute, I wanna pinch his cheeks. But I suppressed my desire as maybe his mother wouldn't like it.

No! No! I'm not saying that she's bad or she doesn't treat me properly. It's just that things aren't smooth between us. I guess she doesn't even considers my presence here. But surprisingly I found one thing in common between her and me, and thats.....