Chapter 29 - Jasper

Bắt đầu từ đầu

His shoulders tense, "I don't know my King, is there any more?" He asks.

I let out a laugh relaxing back into the chair. "Tell me one thing Priest. Did you have any part in what happened to her."

I see his fingers starts to shake, "I don't understand my king." He smiles nervously.

"Oh, then let me help you understand." I stand up, walking around the table I reach closer to him, he stands up with wobbly legs while staring at me, "Her soul was swapped." I state clearly.

It's just a suspension but I can't think of any other way she could be Cecilia.

He quickly gets on his knees hitting his forehead to the ground, "I have sinned my king, please forgive me." He exclaims.

I take a step back running a hand in my hairs, "Fucking hell." I whisper under my breath, so this old man did do some magic.

"Stand and confess everything that happened." I say sitting on the bed.

He quickly stands, "I had a vision my king, the child had the same vision too."

"What vision?" I frown.

"Her death."

My heart stops beating for a second there.

"You and her are not meant to be together, the connection between you two would lead to death and it was hers. I had to save her my king. That child is one of the kindest and purest soul I've ever seen, she was a daughter to me. I couldn't have let her die." He sobs.

"So you swapped her soul? Did that solve all problems?"

"Yes my king, the soul that now possess her body is the most suitable for you. She was made for you my king."

I sigh, "Who is she?" I ask failing to keep my calm.

"A very reputed woman of her world my king, she can lead and rule. Named Cecilia Winston."

"This isn't fair to her."

"I understand what you are saying my King, but it's not what you think. She can lead and rule but no one let her, she didn't like her life before this. She wasn't born for her world but this. This is were she belongs, and the universe agrees to it and let them swap and live the lives they deserve."

"But that didn't give any of you the fucking right to do this to her! She had no say in this." I clench my fists.

I let all the information sink, I came expecting something like this but actually hearing it makes me realize how big of a deal it is. Duke Samuel won't be happy hearing his daughter swapped souls so her body could marry me and keep his promise to me.

This all turns out more fucked up than I thought, "Is she safe now? Why does she not remember anything?"

He hesitates, "I had to erase her memories so she doesn't cause misunderstandings."

Anger surges through me and I almost grab him by the collar, "What you and Samantha did wasn't right to her. You better pray nothing happens to her or hell will break out Priest. And I'll burn you first." I warn and walk out.

I need to see her right now, what she went through was ten times worse than being forced into a marriage. All these times I thought she was acting differently due to her dislike towards our marriage but seems like it's for a completely different reason.

God I can't imagine what she must have gone through not knowing who she was and what was happening to her. All those panick attacks, all those weird behaviors now make sense.

The ride is quite and quick, the voices in my head don't stop until I open her office door and find her there.

Her eyes find mine, her lips pull into a smile and my heart warms. "Jasper." She stands walking to me.

I wrap my arms around her, holding her close to my chest, "Cecilia." I say without realizing. She pulls back looking up at me with confusion and surprise. "I trust you darling. I trust you." I say.

"But why so suddenly?"

"It's not sudden, I just realized it now." I hold her face in my hands, "That my minx can never be Duke Samuel's obedient daughter."

Narrowing her eyes she hits me playfully, "Are you saying I'm disobedient?"

"Are you not?"

She chuckles wrapping her arms around my neck, "Only for you." She says against my lips. I lean closer placing my lips on hers.

Only for me.

**

Helloo!

Don't forget to vote:)