18

Namjoon POV

I wake up . But I don't have energy to open my eyes . I hear the boys voice .

"So . Don't make him stress , sad or anything negative . He so sensitive with that ." It's like a doc . I can't open my eyes . I feel tired . My body hurts .

I try open my eyes and moving my hand .

"Well . You wake up ." Doc said . I ignored . I saw many people in front of me .

"Namjoon . You alright ?" It's Jin .

I nod .

The doc leaves .

"You want to eat ?" Jungkook asked .

"W-Where Y/N ?" I finding her .

"She don't want to follow . It's okay . We here ." Jhope answered .

"Can you tell her I want to met her ?" I asked them .

"I will text her ." Lia said. 

"Thanks ." I said and look down back .

"Namjoon . Don't stress and always sad . You will fainted again okay ?" Mr.Kim stretch my hair and I nod .

Jimin feed me . I miss Y/N .

After 30 mins , suddenly Lia said .

"Namjoon . Y/N already come . We wait outside yea ?"

I nod with a smiled .

They leave and Y/N sit next to me .

"Y/N . Y-You come . Thanks ." I hold her hand .

"I want divorced ." She said make me shocked .

"N-No . Y/N . Please . Believe me . I swear . I love you . Just you , Y/N . Don't do this to me . Please ." I start crying .

"You cheated , Namjoon . You have a sex with other girl ?" She asked mad .

"No ! I swear . I love you . Just you . Please ." I cry again .

"You r-really didn't cheated ?" She asked and look at me .

"No ! Why would I ? You already pretty enough ! Why I need to cheated if I already have beautiful wife like this ?!" I crying more .

"Okay . I believe you ." She said make me smile .

"You believe me ? Really ? Thanks baby . I love you ." I said and she hugs me .

"I love you too ." She said. 

"Baby . Listen . If we fight again , don't said want divorced please . When you said you want divorced , I liked , I can't move . I was so shocked . Think about Miso . Think about your , Your husband . I love you . I don't care how big your mistake or my mistake , I will not divorce you !" I kiss her forehead .

"I'm sorry . I just shocked . I thought you were cheating again . I don't want lose you ." She holds my hand .

"I swear . I will not cheated . Just you and Miso ." I smiled and she smiled back .

"W-Where Miso ?" I asked .

"She still sleep at her friend's house . And . Yea . Doc said you can discharge tomorrow . You just need some rest and don't stress . Always happy ." She said and stretch my hand .

Skip ~
Tomorrow .

They all come to me at hospital just for fetch me . They not going work and school just because that . Omg . They crazy . I swear .