5

Still Namjoon POV

Y/N already discharge and we both stay at Jin's house . It's really like a castle . His parents know about us . Why we stop studying . They know . They treat us like their own child .

Now we was breakfast together .

"So when you want to get married ?" Mr.Kim ask .

"Next week ." I replied . Yea . Next week we both will getting married .

"Oh . I already late ." I said and put the plate in sink . I was late for work !

"Bye baby . Bye Mr and Mrs.Kim . Bye Jin ." I run leave them . Yea i just work at small shop . But I also need to work follow the time .

I arrived and I do my work .

Skip ~

Lunch brake .

I just have 30 mins to lunch . So i don't think that I can go back home eat lunch . I just lunch alone at park in front of the shop that i work . Suddenly Lia come hug me . I push her .

"Baby ! Why you stop studying ?! I miss you !" She don't know about Y/N and me .

"Go away !" I push her .

"Why ?" She shout . Suddenly she hugged me and kiss me . Playing with my body . I try to push her but she do it again until .

"Namjoon !" Y/N . It's Y/N . She saw me and Lia .

"Y/N ! Wait !" She run away ! She was pregnant ! Suddenly the car hit her so hard .

"Y/N !" I shout . I crying . I go to her and many blood come . M-My child .

The owner car come out . He also shocked .

"What you staring at ?! You blind !? Call the ambulance !" I shout and crying .

"Y/N !" Lia also do same like what i do . She don't know Y/N is pregnant my child .

Ambulans come in a few minutes . In ambulance , I'm holding her hand and crying .

"Y/N . Wake up please !" I cry .

Arrived at hospital , I call Jin and the others . Lia was with me . She also looks worried . I ignored her .

Then after 20 minutes , the others come . Not just them . Their parents , Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim also came .

I was sitting at floor . Crying .

"Namjoon ! What happened ?!" Tae worried .

"Y/N . S-She was hit by a car ! In front me ! I see it ! Shit !" I shout and crying .

"Shh . Don't cry . She will fine ." Jin hug me tightly .

"How you say she will fine ? She hit by a car hardly ! H-How about my child ? I-I don't want lose them both ." I cry again .

"Don't said that , Namjoon ! Just wait the doc ." Jungkook try make me calm down .

"I know she will fine . She strong like you ." Mr.Kim hold my shoulders .

I wiped my tears .

"I-I'm sorry . Is that because of me ?" Lia hold my shoulder .

"Go away . I don't want see your face ." I said .

"Wait . Why Lia here ?" Jhope confused .

I ignored them .

Skip

Doc come out .

"Y/N's family ?" Doc called .

I stand up and go closer to him .