12

Taehyung POV

Everyday we visited Namjoon and Y/N at hospital . Namjoon non stop helping his wife .

We was pretending to sleep . We open our eyes little then we saw Namjoon was looking at us . He stand up and go to Y/N . He closed the curtains .

"Hey baby . Wake up ." He said to Y/N .

"I'm sleepy !" Y/N grumbled .

"Please . I'm bored ! Let's talked ." Namjoon forced .

"Okay fine . What you want to talked about ?" He asked .

"I didn't believe you are my classmate and now you already be my wife !" Namjoon said and chuckled .

"How you can said you like me ? I don't have friends , I'm ugly , I'm not smart like you and just teachers likes me . Why you fall in love with me ?" Y/N asked many questions .

"Who said you ugly ? You are the most beautiful girl that i met . When we 16 , remember ? Teacher changed my class same with you ? When I look at your face , I fall in love with you . Maybe for others , you ugly but for me . No . You beautiful . Yea , I admit when teacher was teaching , I always look at you . I never focus and I know you noticed it . I just . Give a hint ." Namjoon explain make Y/N laughed .

"But . Just you that feel I'm beautiful . Why the others said I'm ugly ?" Y/N asked . Suddenly Jhope stand up .

"Who said you ugly , Kim Y/N ?" Jhope open the curtains and sit in front Y/N .

"Yah . Go to your bed ! Just talked with her from your bed !" Jin mad .

"No . I want be closer with her . You guys sleep right ? How suddenly you guys wake up ?" Namjoon asked .

"We pretend to sleep . So back to our topic . Why you said you ugly ? For us you beautiful you know ?" I said and chuckled .

"Just Suga and Namjoon said that to me ."
Y/N grumbled .

"Yah . You never know I fight with Namjoon right ?" Jhope said .

"Jhope . Don't said about that . I feel guilty . Just forget it ." Namjoon don't want to said about it .

"Wait . You guys fighting ? When ?" Jungkook asked .

"Jin you know about it ?" Jimin asked Jin .

"No . Why you fighting ?" Jin confused .

"Why ?" Y/N also asked .

"When we was 16 , I tell Jin and Jhope that I like Y/N . Then Jin just laughed but Jhope's face changed . When I asked , he said nothing . But then . When I walked from school , I was follow Suga and Y/N . Jhope pull me to somewhere and he warned me don't so closed with Y/N . I was asking why . He said he like Y/N since Y/N was 13 . Yah ! We know each other when we was 11 and you never tell me ! If you tell me , I swear I will not fall in love with her !" Namjoon mad .

"Yah ! You guys fighting just because of
Y/N ?!" Jungkook asked in mad tone .

"Why I don't know about this ? I also friend with you guys since 11 ." Jin asked .

"I almost punched you , you know ?! Y/N . You know he always follow you from school and he will look what you doing in bedroom !" Jhope mad .

"Yah !" We all shout .

"Shhh ! Don't shout ! My ear still can hear you !" Namjoon mad .

"Aish ." Suga grumbled .

"I also never see her body you know ? You not in relationship with her and you already see what she did in bedroom ?" Suga mad .