aura

you got better shots, but you blocking the rim

Tijuana, Mexico. 1:30PM

(a/n: it would mean a lot to me if you guys check out Rivens University in my stories. I'm currently editing it to be published and a sequel is in the works atm. Thank you once again for supporting hurt bae. )

"Good morning." Megan stroked Kehlani's face as her eyes opened. This was a sight worth getting used to. "You're so beautiful when you wake up." 

Kehlani blinked away the sleep in her eyes. "Ugh...what happened last night?" 

"Need a reminder?" Megan smirked, winking.

Kehlani sat up immediately, laughing softly. "No...I remember vividly." She rubbed her hips. Megan watched as Kehlani walked to retrieve a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She was curvy. Megan licked her lips as she stayed in the bed, just staring. "I haven't been fucked like that in so long." 

"It was my pleasure." Megan held up the blanket towards her chest since it was a little cold in the room. "You should make me breakfast for my service." 

"Service?" Kehlani laughed. 

"Yes. I did a lot last night." 

Kehlani smiled sweetly, leaning against the door. "Or I could repay you instead by giving you what you gave me in return." 

"We been fucking this whole week. We gonna get a break?" 

"Okay...this morning we can get a break but tonight no guarantees." Kehlani walked back over to the bed. "I can't help it. I can't get enough of you." 

Megan ran her fingers through Kehlani's soft curls. "Same here." 

"I'll cook you something to eat but then I'm gonna work on the script for the rest of the day. You should take Lyssa shopping. I'll give you my card." 

Megan widened her eyes. Being treated to shopping? This was something that attracted her instantly. But, because it was Kehlani, it felt more genuine. The "making his pockets hurt" mentality was something she always went by since niggas disappointed her 24/7. But, Kehlani was all about pampering and spoiling out of her heart. "No, baby. You can keep the card. I'll buy you something, though." 

"I insist," Kehlani said, pulling a card out of her wallet. "Go all out." 

"Damn..." Megan took the card. It felt heavy. 

Kehlani walked out to the kitchen to cook. Megan took a shower and put on a sun dress and some slides before she slid in the cute shoes she packed for an outing. Once Megan got outside to the living room, Alyssa was already awake and drinking a cup of coffee. Destin was smoking a joint next to her. 

"Good morning, y'all." Megan sat on the couch across from them. She looked at the TV that was blaring details about the sunny weather in Spanish. "What's happening?" 

"We heard everything last night," Alyssa said. "Y'all some nasty motherfuckers." 

" 'Oh god, Megan, fuck...it feels so good...keep hitting right there' ," Destin mocked in his worst imitation of Kehlani ever. "Not to mention, the bed was creaking loud as fuck." 

"I thought the walls were soundproof considering how nice this place is." Megan blushed at the memories flooding to her mind about last night. She recalled her hands on Kehlani's waist as she kept stroking in and out, the way she called her name and the way she looked into her eyes. Especially that tattoo below her navel that drove Megan crazy. 

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "So, what are y'all two doing today?" 

"Keh's working on her script. You and I are going shopping," Megan said. 

Destin gleefully swatted Alyssa's shoulder. "Can I come, Miss Latto? I always wanted to hang out with you two." 

Alyssa shrugged. "I guess. Sure. But, who paying for you?" 

"Keh gave me her card." 

Alyssa and Destin dropped their jaws. 

"What?" 

"You hit it that good for her to just nonchalantly give you her card?" Destin asked. 

"Was there cum in the strap?" Alyssa asked. 

Megan laughed. "Now, now...you two acting like sex is the only thing that can shake a person out they pockets." 

"What did I tell you, Megan?" Alyssa asked, crossing her legs. She had that look that was enough to set off a dozen firecrackers and start a forest fire. That motherly look that she rarely got because Alyssa was hardly a mom friend. 

"I know what I'm doing. I denied her at first, but she insisted," Megan tried. But, of course Alyssa did not buy it. 

Destin rolled his shoulders back and put out the blunt into an ash tray. "Kehlani usually doesn't give her wallet up that easily. Last time I see her pull that shit, she became an absolute control freak..." 

"Exactly," Alyssa snapped. "I told you fucking with someone like her meant something bad. Look, even her friend is saying something." 

"I gotta defend my sis. She's good-hearted. But, she thinks money is a part of a relationship because of the bullshit with Solana." 

"She wants a kept bitch and you're not a kept bitch. You are what keep niggas and bitches. Honey, you're a stripper. What makes you think she's gonna be any more different than Benito or Jon?" 

The door to the kitchen opened and a warm aroma came out. Kehlani hummed along to the sound of Beyonce's "Be With You". "Breakfast is ready!" 

Megan did not want to believe what Alyssa and Destin were saying. Especially when a woman like that submitted to her and seemed too gentle to be on that type time. When Megan first met Kehlani, she saw a broken spirit that once prospered. Someone with a dream that was working out. She did not really see someone who wanted to be in control, but rather just lose it. 

Admittedly, Meg was tired of saving people from their vices. Something about Kehlani did not seem like she was like that. When Kehlani kissed her goodbye, she walked back into the house, her eyes lingering on Megan as they got into the Jeep on their way to the mall. Megan started the car. 

Alyssa checked her messages. "Ooh, girl. Sheyaa just texted me. You know, the rapper from the club the other day?" 

"Yeah," Megan said, not really paying attention. She was harping hard on what Alyssa had said. 

"He just told me he wants to fly me out back to Atlanta because his manager thinks it would be a good look if I shook some homegrown for his show. I think I'll go. I might stay down there because Oakland ain't doing it for me....what do you think?"

"Sounds good." Megan watched as Kehlani went to her laptop through the big window. 

"You ain't gonna miss me or nothing?" 

"I guess." 

"Girl, pay attention. Let's go already," Destin snapped from the backseat. 

Alyssa sucked her teeth. "Fuck you, Megan." 

Megan backed out of the driveway, muttering curse words to herself.