Chapter 2 of 2

It has been a few days now. Rie and Joseph are packing bags to go visit amaru or rie's dad. Rie packs some clothes and stuff just a few things as he knows he's got most of his stuff at home. As for Joseph he has packed a bunch of baby stuff. Diapers, toys, pacifiers, baby clothes and other stuff of both the male and female variety. He was preparing to stay the whole week having a week off school, They both left their rooms. Rie was in his normal clothes except he wore a diaper underneath it wasn't very noticeable. As for Joseph he had on some normal clothes and a diaper underneath as well.

Joseph has begun to have a few accidents wearing all the time now. He didn't trust himself anymore to go without them. Rie pats Joseph on the head. As Joseph nearly purrs looking up at rie.

"Did you pack enough little guy?"

Rie laughs. Joseph smiles from the pats.

"I was about to ask you the same daddy, you barely grabbed anything. Are you not going to need more?"

Rie shrugs.

"It is my dad's house. He's got stuff if I need it."

Joseph shrugs

"makes sense. So you're still going to baby me there right daddy?"

Rie rubs the back of his head.

"uhh... maybe? When we are alone in my old room? I just don't want dad to find out about this stuff. but I promise I'll do my best."

Joseph kinda looks down but back up.

"oh, that's ok heh. I kinda understand. I wouldn't want my parents to find out either, I suppose. Even if I feel like I could finally relax if I just got it off my chest."

Rie puts his arm around him.

"don't worry you're still my little man err... girl? Baby? What should I call you?"

He giggles.

"whatever daddy wants me to be."

Rie smiles then also laughs. They leave their dorm heading for Rie's car. Joseph gets in the passenger seat and rie on the driver's seat. His car was honestly kinda a mess. Joseph sigh.

"Daddy, did you forget to clean out your car? You know I like it when you pick up after yourself."

Rie shrugs.

"I guess I didn't think of it? What's the big deal?"

Joseph gives him a kinda cute kinda stern look

"Daddy, we had this talk. I don't like these messes. You're my caretaker, you're supposed to keep things clean. I mean unless you don't like caring for me."

He gave a frown to rie. Rie grones and starts the car.

"ok, ok I get it sorry. shesh... I'm trying my best. It's just hard to break habits I'm so used to. Normally my dad just cleaned up after me."

Joseph giggles.

"I bet you were super cute as a kid."

Rie blushes and begins driving.

"Not as cute as you! I didn't really enjoy being a kid let alone again but...i would be lying if i said my second childhood was awful. It was ok I guess..."

Joseph giggles again.

"hey daddy? You said your dad regressed you once right? I don't see how or if I believe it yet but I'm just thinking."

Rie raises an eyebrow.

"ya? But thinking about what? And don't believe it? You have to believe what daddy says."