"Breakfast ready !" Mrs.Kim shout and we go sit .

Y/N going to upstairs .

"Where you going ? Miso is here right ?" Jung kook asked .

"I'm not hungry ." She said and leave . All of them look at me .

"You fight with her ? Why ?" Suga asked .

I stand up .

"You guys eat first . I will eat later ." I said and run to upstairs . I go to my room and locked the door . She was laying down and looking her phone .

"Y/N . Please ." I still want she forgive me .

"Namjoon . Go . I don't want to see your face . Leave me alone ." She not looking at me .

"I will give it now . You want it right ? Okay . Come on ." I said as I unbutton my pants .

"What ?" She look at me .

"You want it last night . Okay . I give it now ." I said as I already half naked .

"I'm not in my mood ." She push me .

"But I am ." I kiss her neck .

"Ugh N-Namjoon . D-Don't ." She push me again .

"Why ? Please Y/N . I already said right ? What you want I will give . Last night I'm stressed because of my work okay ? Now I will give you a breakfast ." I continued kissing her neck and I naked her .

"Don't moan ." I said as she nods .

I shoved my dick hardly .

"Ugh ." She moans .

"Shh ." I said .

I fucked her so fast , rough and deep . She bite her bottom lips .

"Good girl ." I said as my dick still moving .

I kiss her lips roughly .

"You need this last night ?" I asked and she nods quickly .

We doing sex until i cum inside her . I lay down next to her and we take a breath .

"You so good baby . Now you forgive me ?" I pout .

"Yea ." She nods and hugs me .

"Thanks . I love you . I'm sorry okay ? I have problems last night ." I said and kiss her .

"I love you too . What problems ?" She asked .

"Nothing . Don't worried ." I smiled .

"Tell me !" She forced .

"My money . That I saved in bank . Gone . Someone take it all ! How I need to buy you a food ? For you , Miso ? I was thinking about that ." I look down .

"Yah ! Gone ? Hurm . I'm sorry . I guess I'm just give you a problem more right ?" She said make me look at her .

"No . No . Don't said that . I love you so much okay ? Now let's cuddle . Or you want breakfast ?" I hug her .

"I love you too . Breakfast ." She said in baby voice make me chuckled .

"Okay . Wear your clothes back ." I smiled . I pulled her to breakfast . They all already done breakfast and sit at couch . I sit with her at table to eat .

End Namjoon POV

Jimin POV .

We saw Y/N and Namjoon eat toegther .

"They already fine ?" Suga asked .

"Maybe ." I answer .

"Why they fighting ? Anyone know ?" Jungkook asked .

"We both know ." Mr.Kim said and point to his son , Jin .

"What ?" We asked .

"Namjoon stress last night . You remember he said he want to go upstairs ? Because he wants to check about his bank . Someone take all his money from bank . Then Y/N try to play around with him . He suddenly shout at Y/N . That because they was fighting . But now I don't know ." Mr.Kim explained .

"Yah all money ?!" Mr.Jung asked .

"Yea ." Jin nod .

"He tell us at stairs before breakfast . I want to help him ." Jin said again .

"Aish . Why he always unlucky ? I feel bad ." Tae said .

"I don't know . But it's seem like they already good . Look at that !" Mr.Kim point to Namjoon and Y/N that laughing about something .

End Jimin POV