╰┈✎ 00; ❝ GRADUATION ❞

Start from the beginning

Atleast in the future, they all knew that their privacy would be invaded by nosy and rude journalists, atleast Karasuma was trying to lessen the burden and they discussed of a fake story to plant, to deceive the people who didn't need to know.

A story that of course explained that a villain had reached the mountains and crashed the party they had planned for their Homeroom teacher, Korosensei, due to the villain said teacher lost their life in order to protect the students and the class managed to apprehend the villain by themselves without going into much detail, he even recommended a few lawyers and that the Government would cover the bill if they ever wanted to sue any low media workers who can't take 'no' for an answer.

Of course they had to brush that topic to be discussed later as they needed to first get through their graduation.

Entering the town hall, they could see the decorations were still being fixed. She couldn't blame them at all, it was a surprise considering recent events.

The students of the rest of the school gave side glances, they weren't bothered, they were tired.

It had been an eventful night, serin brushed her silver locks, they held their heads up high, they didn't do anything wrong, there was nothing to be afraid of at all.

Her golden eyes had trailed to a strawberry blond male who conversed with his friends.

His magenta eyes had flickered to her as they made eye contact, he gave a nod of acknowledgement at her as she blinked, his eyes held no pity, no sorry for you lost or no curiosity it was just a stare that held. . acknowledgement.

Serin appreciated it. She didn't need pity of course she knew her friends her worried, she was too. But she knew she'd be fine, eventually.

"Neh Serin-chan" Karma's teasing voice called for her, causing her to break eye contact with the Student Council President as she turned to the redhead "stop staring at your boyfriend, we need to take our seats now."

'that was fast' she thought as she silently followed her classmate, not uttering a word about Karma calling Asano Gakushu her boyfriend.

They were friends in all honesty. Though to the rest of the students of the school? They were a couple, but only few knew that they were a fake couple.

It was definitely a long story, honestly a lot happened in a single school year. And she couldn't go to too much detail about how it all happened, besides it merely started out as being academic rivals, to acquaintances to friends and somehow became fake couples.

"Nagito Serin."

Again, she had to admit how fast things were going or maybe she had been stuck so long in her thoughts and reminiscing as she stood up upon hearing the Principal, Asano Gakuho call her name.

"Hai." she walked up to the stage, until she stood infront of the man. Their eyes met contact, "that look suits you" he said arranging her diploma, his statement caused her to raise a brow "that look of resolve, you've certainly changed since the start of the school year." He explained, causing her mouth to form an 'o' shape.

"Hai. And the look in your eyes suits you too," She bluntly said, his eyes seemed kinder. . . more relaxed "it definitely suits you."

He gave her a seemingly playful look at how blunt she was but nonetheless he handed her, her diploma.

"Thank you."

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It was a few days after graduation when she was called by Karasuma and Asano, a meeting in which the topic was still unknown to her, but of course she had a few ideas on to why she was called.

The school was pretty much deserted as she entered the office after giving a light knock.

Inside the monochrome and spacious office, Karasuma and the Principal were already there.

"I'm assuming you already know why you've been called here, right?" Asano asked, his arms were propped up by the elbow and hands conjoined.

She tilted her head taking a seat "a few ideas but anything might as well be possible."

"It's about your career in the future, nothing definite or specific was written in your paper." The principal explained causing her to hum.

"So basically a career talk. The reason it was left so vague was because me and Korosensei had a long discussion" she admitted to the two adults who seemed curious "considering my and Korosensei's background we know a lot of things, a lot of behind the scenes deals, corruption, organizations that are working in the dark"

Her eyes seemed to glint so dangerously at the mention of their past and their knowledge, they knew a lot of things and as the saying goes sometimes knowing too much is dangerous. Though a lot of people didn't know is, that it could be dangerous to the people they want it to be.

"For now though I can't go much into detail but I want to become a hero." She answered.

"A hero?" The two adults stared at each other, she raised a brow at their reaction "Oh don't get us wrong" Karasuma coughed "I just thought you'd pick a job in a field similar to mine in the government or somewhere like the CIA."

"Fair point. To be honest, I want to be both a special agent and a hero but if people find out they might think I'm planning something considering how much connections I can make." She explained which was possible.

"Should we be worried about your career path?" Asano curiously asked.

She hummed "of course, heroes risk their lives and I'm planning on digging some dirt so my life will be targeted."

Serin wasn't even bothered by it at all. "Oh Karasuma-sensei, if I were to ask a favor from the Government how far can I go?"

If her eyes before were scary, now it was terrifying.

╭┈────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ SECRETS FILES ❞  

┆ ❐ This acts like Taisho Secrets from
┆     Kimetsu No Yaiba, I wanted to add a
┆     few facts or extra notes that couldn't
┆     be added in the chapter.

┆ ❐ This Chapter is an original one that
┆     wasn't seen in the Drafts version of
┆     Against All Odds.

┆ ❐ I changed Serin's personality to a more
┆     serious one, but she was more
┆     emotionless at the start of the school
┆     (in Assassination Classroom) but it
┆     softened a bit due to the class atleast.⌫

Also Violet Evergarden doesn't belong to me, as I just find her somewhat resembling Nagito Serin in my head, except for different color schemes but yeah. Plus she's pretty (just like every character in that Anime.)