Never has cleaning been so fun

Kelly stormed off with rage. Percy and I just stood there in shock. Then the bell rang, I hurried off to class.

I sat down next to Piper. She didn't look at me. "Pipes" I said. She ignored me. "I kissed Percy. That snapped her out of it

"Oh my gosh you did!?!" The teacher glared at her. She turned to me "oh my gods I knew this would work out, are you going out yet?"

"No, the bell rang right after I did it." Piper looked disappointed.

We listened to a lecture on trigonometry and finally the bell rang.

Jason was right outside our door and instantly pulled Piper into a kiss. Percy and I just awakwardly stood there. "So." He finally spoke up. "What are you doing after school?"

"Cleaning" I replied "my stepmother is working over time and she wants the house spotless when she gets back." "Maybe I can help" he said "I'm not doing anything and I would love to spend time with you" "Gods no" I replied, "I'm not going to make you clean my house for me!"

He pulled me in close "please?" He asked. Ugh I gave in.

***after school***

We pull up to my house right after school. I open the door and the mess is HUGE! Clothes,toys,food EVERYEHERE. "Let's um...get to work" I say as i inspect one of Bob's shirts. I continue to pick up clothes, then I feel somthing hit the back of my neck. I whip my head around. "Percy!" He smiles. All the boys clothes on your side, all of your stepmom's on my side. Ready...go!" We throw clothes at each other until the whole floor is clean. I gather them into baskets and into the washer they go.

"Next the windows" I say. I grab a bucket from under the sink and fill it with soap and water. I take it outside and start to wash. Percy does the same thing, only inside. I'm trying to scrub bird poop off the window, and when I finally get it off, I see Percy with cross eyes and fish face. I nearly fall on my butt laughing. I do the same when he gets a spot. This goes on and on until the windows are clean, and we both can't breathe.

"Out!" I say. I pull out the hose and start to water Helen's  garden. I'm on the tomatoes, when I feel someone tacking me, spraying water everywhere. "Percy!" I exclaim, "we're supposed to be watering the garden, not each other." "Come on wise girl, you gotta live a little" he says as he sprays water up into the air, drenching us both. "Percy Jackson" I say as I hold the hose behind my back "Think fast" the I spray him right in the chest. He surprised at first then smiles. "Come here" he says. "No! You're all wet!" I say as I start running toward the shed. He's a faster runner then I am, and he tackles me in a wet hug.

We lay in the grass,letting the sun dry us off. "So where's you dad?" Percy asks. "Oh" I reply "he uh, died in a plane crash.." "I'm sorry" he replies." What about your mom?" I think for a moment. You don't just randomly say "oh my mom is a Greek Goddess Athena, no biggie."

While I'm thinking on how to say it Percy speaks up. "You're a demigod arnt you?" I Nod. " how can you tell?" I ask. "Well..." He begins "I'm a demigod too, my father is Posideion, God of the sea. You seem just like me. From the dyslexia to the ADHD, not to mention you use the term "oh my gods"" "oh" I reply. He leans over and kisses me.

He leaves right before Helen comes home, and by then the house is spottless. I go up to my room and stare at the ceiling in awe again. Percy Jackson a demigod? Just like me?