The Horror of High School

**POV chages to first person because a) this story is too hard to write in third person and B) you kinda need to know annabeth's thoughts...

Piper drives off to school running about three redlights "Piper you're gonna get a ticket!" I yell

"I don't really care" she replies

And before we know it, we finally make it to school

Piper gets out of the car, and is instantly greeted  by her boyfriend, Jason. they greet each other with a... well...wet kiss. "I missed you babe" Jason says

"When did you start calling me babe?" Piper replied with another kiss.

To avoid snogging, i go striaght into the school. My first class is right across from the pool, and since i'm almost late, i take a shortcut though the pool entry.

And who else is going to be in the water other than..Percy Jackson.

Cute story. So he just came to this school a few years ago, and i guess you could say i think he's kinda cute. He's Jason's friend, but doesn't have the same lunch period, and i never see him.

i run though the pool area trying to avoid him, but i miss the "Caution wet floor" sign and instantly fall on my face, landing in a puddle of water. Great, now my whole front side is wet.

i get up and rush to class with a wet shirt, I am so glad i choose to wear black and not white.

"Who smells like chlorine?" someone randomly asks.

i slouch down in my seat... this is going to be a long day

****later****

i sit down at lunch with Piper and Hazel. Hazel is new to the school and we met in science class when we were partners for the lab. She is the most amazing person ever. And personally, i think she would be really cute with Frank Zhang, even though she denys her crush on him.

"Are you going to the dance this Saturday?" Piper asks as i sit down.

"Ew no, are you kidding me?" reply. "Girly girls with thier pretty pink dresses, and snogging at it's peak? I have a book series calling my name, and maybe some Netfix. Who's with me?"

Silence. Hazel finally speaks up. "Well,Piper and I kinda already got asked. I can tell Frank i have somthing else to do that night..."

i interupt her. "No its fine, go live your Cinderella dream!"

"What we need to do is get you a date" Piper says. She pauses. "How about Percy Jackson?"

"Oh my gosh no!"i insantly reply. "Piper i don't want to go to the dance anyway!"

She looks up from her pizza. "Fine then" Then she gets up and goes to Jason, and wispers somthing in his ear.Then he just goes back to eating.

She comes back to our table grinning. "Good news, i cancled my plans with Jason!" she looks at me. "so how about a marathon of Pretty Little Liars?" shes asks

"Piper you didn't have to cancel your date just for me" i say

"Well i wanted to" she replied. "Anyway you are my best friend."