- Chapter Eleven -

Start from the beginning

Serena's scowl turns into a cold glare as she grabs Julie's arm tight, making Julie look at her face to face. She growls in a low voice, her shell necklace around her neck starting to glow,

"Don't you dare bring Uma into this. She has nothing to do with the fact that you're being a jealous little bitch who can't control her guard-dog boyfriend around new people. You two have judged Hayleigh, and now you're trying to judge me, I won't let that happen. Now, go. Walk away, cool off so that we can be civil when we have to see each other again, Julianna."

Julie gulps, looking away from Flynn and then looking to her, saddened look upon her face.

"Whatever, ReRe," She inhales, "Just let go of me so that I can hang out with someone who's actually important."

Flynn smiles, an evil, awful smile, dripping with hatred as she let's Julie go.

"Have fun with Luke, Jules." She seethes with sarcasm and loathing in her voice.

Julie huffs and walks off, Serena waving her hand at her as she walks away.

Meanwhile, a few minutes before all of this, Luke and Hayleigh were left in a rush.

It was silent between the two. Both of the people that they came with had deserted them and now they had nothing to do. Hayleigh sparked a conversation.

"So, if you couldn't tell, I'm new here." His lips twitch upward.

"Oh don't worry, I noticed. Not that you sticking it to me earlier didn't help. By the way, sorry about the whole dominance thing earlier."

"It's fine. I'm guessing that Julie chick is your girlfriend?" Hayleigh questions, tilting her head.

"Yes- No- Kinda? It's complicated." Luke replies, looking down.

"I get that. Everything here is." Luke looks back up, relived that she just understood and didn't ask questions.

A bit of silence falls upon the two once more before Luke speaks up,

"So, what was it like on the other side of the island?"

"Um... It wasn't bad. It's a bit different here, but I can get used to this." She smiles, memories of friends and foes, then frowns at the not so pleasant things. Luke notices this.

"I used to live on that side of the island. I think I moved when I was like four because I used to get bullied a lot." She laughs

"Seriously? You moved because you got bullied? What a wuss. I remember bullying this kid when I was like 5," Luke listens closely,

"He was like, the shortest kid ever, so I made fun of him. I'd trip him, call him short stack, I made that kid's life hell." Luke's face washes over in horror, memories all coming back at the same time.

"Oh, what was his name. I think his Dad's name was like the Henchmen or something?" She tries to remember, Luke's anger rises by the second.

"Huntsmen." He says suddenly. Her eyes widen in excitement.

"Yeah! That was it, now what was his name? Lyle, Lenny, Lance-" She gets cut off.

"Luke." She smiles and laughs.

"Right! Poor little boy, I wonder where he is now.... Hey isn't that you're name? What a coincidence, right?" He glares at her. She frowns, getting confused.

"Why the face, bro?"

"Think. Use your brain, and think." He snarls, clenching his jaw in frustration.

She makes a face, thinking for a moment, before her eyes widen in realization.

"That wasn't you, was it?" She waits for his response, his cold eyes piercing into her before the two girls that had left them in the first place come back.