Chapter 6: Armageddon Part 2 and Confession between two team mates.

After Zadavia made her appearance in front of the team she along with them went back to HQ to discuss the terms of her brother Optimatus as well as how to find their missing team mate Danger Duck. 

Ace: So Zadavia, are you gonna spill the beans or do we wait for Duck to end up as your brothers main course.

James: That would be soothing to enjoy, for doing something so stupid in the first place(James saids in thought) 

Zadavia: This is my home world, the planet Freleng and it has over six hundred parsecs from your galaxy. I was born into the royal family as well as my brother and we were destined to rule Freleng together. 

James: But not the way you wanted, your brother wanted nothing to what you had in mind so he decided to make his own plan is that right. 

Zadavia: That is correct James, my brother announced to the council that he discovered a way of inter dimensional travel by using a wormhole and was determined to use the technology to conquer the universe. 

James: Reminds me of Zorg trying to conquer earth.(James saids in thought while thinking about his old enemy) 

Zadavia: The council didn't approve oh his decision so by doing so, he decided to do it by force by taking the council members by hostage and later came after me but I manage to escape in my ship and by doing so my brother got caught in the ships engines and left him scarred and I didn't have time to go back for him so I open a portal which led me to earth so that he can not find me but after I left the portal, my brother sent a meteor that was gonna destroy the earth but thanks to me I was manage to deflect it but once it hit the planet, it released a radiation in which what gave you all your powers. 

Lexi: So basically by coming here to get away from your crazy brother, you are responsible for creating these super villains. 

James: As well as giving the team their powers in which changed their lives. I should know I had my fair share of people who suffered from radiation. 

Zadvia: There were some number of unexpected side effects

Tech: Also if your brother was the one who sent that meteor years ago, then perhaps he was the one who sent that second one towards the city during our anniversary.

Rev: He must of been the one who sent cosmic energy at us to keep us from destroying that meteor!(Rev saids fast) 

Zadavia: That is exactly correct, I been scanning your solar system for signs of my brother and then I found this.(Zadavia saids while showing the team a dead planet) 

(Zadavia saids while showing the team a dead planet)