Chapter 3: Sypher

It was the beautiful day in Acemtroplis and everyone was enjoying their day, including a certain someone who was playing video games with a female bunny who was getting her butt kicked in a combat fighter game while the leader and another team mate went to a basketball game. Ever since James arrived to the new world and met the team known as the Loonatics he already started settling in quite well even made some new friends along the way while also a certain female bunny caught his eye along with her in which James felt closer to her like a spark and so did Lexi in which the two of them got along quite well and not just her but the other team as well.

James: Oh no you don't sly bunny, you not winning this round!

Lexi: Oh yea just watch me! say hello to my ballistics bunny move!!

James: Well say hello to ultimate power house maneuver!!(James saids beating Lexi and using so many different moves in a combat game)

Lexi: No no wait I just need to!

WINNER!!!

James: Yes I won!!(James saids as he has beaten Lexi again)

Lexi: But.....but....but how?(Lexi saids in shock and defeat)

James: Lets just say LB no one can beat me at video games especially combat fighter games like this one.

Lexi: I will get you next time James and you better watch yourself.(Lexi saids with a smirk)

James: Well bring it on fuzzy bunny, I am open for another challenge!(James saids with a smirk)

Slam: Hehehehe......(Slam giggles at James's challenge)

Lexi: Ok I will make you a bet, if you can beat me at another game of combat fighter then I will treat you to dinner but if you loose you will have to scrub the entire tower from top to bottom.

James: Please I scrubbed my entire house from top to bottom and it only took me two minutes to do. So I will make a better bet than is far more better than what you suggested.

Lexi: Really what do you have in mind?(Lexi saids while crossing her arms)

James: Hmm.....if you beat me at combat fighter then I will take you to that fancy restaurant you always talked about, but if you loose you will have to jump into a pool filled with mud and dirt and no you can not back out of it.(James saids which made Lexi drop her arms and shivered knowing that she doesn't like to get dirty or messy)

Duck: Hehehehe, now that is something worth seeing...(Duck whispers into Slams ear)

Slam: Huh-a.........

Lexi: Fine but your cleaning my clothes if I loose I do and I mean all of them.(Lexi said while pointing at James)

James: Hehehe, not a problem

Lexi: Your own mister!(Lexi saids while shaking hands with James)

James: Oh and you may want to get a swimsuit and goggles because you gonna need them for your swim in the mud.(James saids while looking at Lexi)