tae x bts

- human! tae, jimin
- hybrid! jin, jeongguk, hoseok, yoongi, joon
- alt! universe
- where a family of five hybrids and one human decides to "adopt" another human, however, it doesn't end as anyone wanted
- angst

Superseded

The world was different from what olders remembered it. It wasn't the somehow good, somehow bad place, where people could live freely and had their own say in decisions. It all now belonged to the hybrids, the once weak creatures, who turned out to be not so weak and fragile as some people would see them. No one was prepared for it, which led to their defeat, humans had nothing to do against it, they were left with either submitting or would get killed along with their families unless some hybrid took interest in that one particular person and they were saved, as someone would say, however, in many cases, getting killed would be your salvation and better option than getting so-called "saved".

As many hybrids believed, humans were the cause they had to submit and go weak, so based on what they believed, they treated their humans as they wanted.

Taehyung's case was one of the better ones, but still not the best. When he was born, he was immediately torn away from his mother and given into some center, where hybrids took care of the babies, then, once they grew a little, they were transferred into another center, however in this one, they were teaching them how to be a good little human for their hybrid before they would start to get offered in auctions.

There, they taught them how to clean, cook, give the hybrid a massage if they had a headache or just a hard day, but they also taught them how to defend themselves if they'd be in a danger, even from their owner. Since hurting a human younger than 18 years old would make them go straight to jail, and hurting an older human would make them pay a lot of money to the government and the human would be taken away from them, they had to teach them how to preclude any accidents.

And Taehyung was taken away before he was taught anything from self-defense, they started auctioning him when he was fourteen years old and was sold at his second auction to some old man, from who he was taken away two months later since the hybrid decided to show the little human who was in charge now. From that, Taehyung got a broken arm, lots of cuts, and around twenty cigarette burns, but the government decided that the one at fault was nobody but Taehyung, so they took him from the man, but didn't give him any quality health care, since as they said, it was his own fault.

After that, he wasn't auctioned, until he turned fifteen, where on his second auction, he had better luck.

Five healthy, good-looking and young men bought him as their slave but didn't make him feel like that. At least, not always.

They were strict, but once they got to know about their human's previous keeper, they tried to show him that if he behaved and followed the rules, he'd be on their good side, or else, he'd get punished.

Of course, there were some slip-ups, in the beginning, and still, they are here. But they still tried to work on it, since it wasn't Tae's fault that he was auctioned before he could even hear about the main rules hybrids had, and after every little punishment, they could see the progress their little human-made, and sometimes, they even rewarded him with small presents or treats.

However, that all changed once one of the hybrids; Seokjin, a jaguar, mentioned getting one more human as an addition to their family. It seemed like a good idea for Tae, too, because he always wanted a friend and now he finally had the option, but all of his dreams faded away when they brought Jimin home.

At first, it was good.

Both humans got to know each other; Jimin was older than Tae by 3 years, meaning he was nineteen and also had an owner before he got into this family, he liked to cook and some more things.